is SW battlefront 2 (EA, not the old one) worth $24?

Author Topic: is SW battlefront 2 (EA, not the old one) worth $24?  (Read 2925 times)

/title

its on sale for $24 and i wanted to get an opinion from ppl who already have it

I dont want it

Did they actually commit to this being permanent though? I'm not fully in the loop on it anymore but I recall that they didn't firmly state there would never be micro bullstuff?
There will be something, but not with lootboxes. I think it's these things called crystals

There will be something, but not with lootboxes. I think it's these things called crystals
Sounds like a slippery slope considering it's EA.

If they had committed to not doing any micro-transactions (bar maybe skin-based which I'm cool with) I definitely would have bought the game.

Sounds like a slippery slope considering it's EA.

If they had committed to not doing any micro-transactions (bar maybe skin-based which I'm cool with) I definitely would have bought the game.
There aren't any in the game right now as far as I can see. The crystals will be the new alternative. Believe it or not but it costs a lot to maintain a triple A game.

There are only microtransactions for buying skins, no game changers or anything
You buy crystals, these crystals are another ingame currency that are exclusive for skins

I have the game, and what Cowboy Dude said is pretty much true (I highly agree on the incompetent Dice statement)
The game is definitely fun, but it's full of bullstuff, and unbalanced gameplay
The game also lacks content, few weapons, bland gameplay, few gamemodes, lack of good customization

Though, tommorrow they are announcing new content for the Han Solo movie dlc
If any of you buy it, don't get your expectations too high because you're going to be disappointed

Didn't EA say this game wouldn't have any DLC?

Didn't EA say this game wouldn't have any DLC?
It doesn't as far as I can tell, every update so far has been free.

There are only microtransactions for buying skins, no game changers or anything
You buy crystals, these crystals are another ingame currency that are exclusive for skins

I have the game, and what Cowboy Dude said is pretty much true (I highly agree on the incompetent Dice statement)
The game is definitely fun, but it's full of bullstuff, and unbalanced gameplay
The game also lacks content, few weapons, bland gameplay, few gamemodes, lack of good customization

Though, tommorrow they are announcing new content for the Han Solo movie dlc
If any of you buy it, don't get your expectations too high because you're going to be disappointed
Honestly not mad just because I don't really care about Solo, I want clone wars stuff.

Honestly not mad just because I don't really care about Solo, I want clone wars stuff.
Any new content for me is fine, at this point anything new is good

Also there were some leaks about clone wars, might check em out
(not confirmed ones tho)
« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 10:10:05 PM by Checko2100 »