[NEEWS] Feminist antimanspreading laws now backfiring.

Author Topic: [NEEWS] Feminist antimanspreading laws now backfiring.  (Read 2203 times)

DUDE YOUTUBE CHANNELS WITH TALKING STILLS OF CHARACTERS ARE SO F*CKEN WOKE

anyone who occupies more than one seat of space should be forcibly removed by police. there are so many times when i'll be on the subway and some random dude will just be like taking up 5 seats with his legs and like a 6th seat somewhere else with his bag of stuff. girls do it too and its loving annoying like seriously if u see the train get crowded move your purse onto your lap dont just leave it spread all over the seats next to you goddamn

anyone who occupies more than one seat of space should be forcibly removed by police-

Poor fat people.

Big brother would be disappointed in you, perry

im sure fat people can make room. just squeeze your fat in or some stuff

why should i have to suffer because of someone else's poor diet choices? forget that stuff better lose that weight by the time i enter the train
« Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 12:59:20 PM by thegoodperry »

alright imma be that bitch
i've only watched half the video so far, but I think I have a general idea of what is happening
she's getting arrested for a way she sits? what kinda bullstuff...
I've never been for Social Justice type stuff but, what the forget? for sitting a certain way? is that even SJW-ism?

EDIT: wait was she sitting with her legs going across 2-3 seats? if that's the case, move your legs

ANOTHER EDIT: this ain't racism. I get the message that y'know, they're getting arrested for sitting a certain way, which to be honest is complete bullstuff, just move them, but dude really? loving hell man don't make it a race problem
« Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 01:13:11 PM by CM1107ProjectInfinium »

saargon of bearkaad
Wise wise bear of the woods

come on fellow anti-feminists we can do it these stupid sjws cant stop us