Hacker Experience is back! Again! (We "Blockland Forums" now!)

Author Topic: Hacker Experience is back! Again! (We "Blockland Forums" now!)  (Read 4888 times)

the most meaningless statement in the entire game

is this like currency mining that all the kids flock to because they think its a way for them to be cool and smart at the same time but it does the complete opposite of that?

is this like currency mining that all the kids flock to because they think its a way for them to be cool and smart at the same time but it does the complete opposite of that?

...uh
no ?
i just play it cause there's a lot of stuff to do + pvp hacking is neat

idk encouraging hacking is pretty juvenile, even if its just a pretentious facade for some internet game

i was worth 5 dollars for a brief period of time

idk encouraging hacking is pretty juvenile, even if its just a pretentious facade for some internet game
i dont think the point of the game was ever to encourage hacking

this is like an io game. its just for fun if you have a few hours to waste, stop overthinking it

you boys ready? we gotta vote for our clan name.

also I'm pretty sure it never said anything about encouraging hacking lol

okay guyzz wut do whee naym are klan?

(PS: I'm sorry for getting other people as stuck into this as I was. It's like crack. You just need to share.)
(PPS: Miners are OP now because of real life issues.)

seems like phantos is always negative on about 70% of the threads on this forum
« Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 02:35:04 PM by Darth C3P0² »

whenever we get a clan server, lmk because i have a 5.0 cracker available for upload

whenever we get a clan server, lmk because i have a 5.0 cracker available for upload
ALRIGHT BOYS LETS GET SUGGESTING SOME forgetIN NAMES

Edit: Do you need a license to use a miner on other people’s machines?

heres a good name

gay guys with good coding minds

heres a good name

gay guys with good coding minds
im considering this what the forget