Salmon's 2007 ROBLOX Hatmod

Author Topic: Salmon's 2007 ROBLOX Hatmod  (Read 22258 times)

please add hairs i need to get girls on blockland

That doesn't excuse you from updating the download link.
I've already updated sorted through 131 hats and updated the download links twice, I kinda just want to call this one a loss and amend it in the next pack.

Oh my bad, missed it entirely lol. By the way I do gotta compliment the models for the pumpkins, those stand out to me. They look great. I remember being really annoyed when I bought the original pumpkin hat and you could see the ROBLOXian's head inside, I thought it was a solid hat.

Also, Riddling skull!!
Thanks! I think I'll enjoy making a lot of the hats for 2008 too, the Halloween-y stuff have always been my favorite.

please add hairs i need to get girls on blockland
This is the underlying goal I aim to achieve.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2018, 05:46:44 PM by BloxxerDood »

That doesn't excuse you from updating the download link.
He doesn't really owe you anything. Why would you have more than one hatmod when this one has over 100 hats is my question

He doesn't really owe you anything. Why would you have more than one hatmod when this one has over 100 hats is my question
cause this pack doesnt include popuko and pipimi cause one hatpack doesnt cover all needs, esp considering its just roblox and not including a lot of other good hats like popeyes and hardhat.

aka: having a weapon pack doesnt mean getting other weapon packs is pointless

that said, redconer, if its a big deal to you, you could rename all the hats to not include spaces and pass it to the op to upload as an update.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 09:49:36 AM by Conan »

I cant use this if it overrides other hats

[/s]cause this pack doesnt include popuko and pipimi[/s] cause one hatpack doesnt cover all needs, esp considering its just roblox and not including a lot of other good hats like popeyes and hardhat.

aka: having a weapon pack doesnt mean getting other weapon packs is pointless

that said, redconer, if its a big deal to you, you could rename all the hats to not include spaces and pass it to the op to upload as an update.
Because again, you really need hundreds of hats?

Other weapon packs aren't pointless, but I don't use more than one at once? There are tons of weapon packs that have overlapping names, don't see anyone bitch about that.

Because again, you really need hundreds of hats?

Other weapon packs aren't pointless, but I don't use more than one at once? There are tons of weapon packs that have overlapping names, don't see anyone bitch about that.
Weapon packs are not a good example because when you use them you want to maintain balance and stylistic aspects. Custom bricks might be a better example.
I literally use hundreds of hats, I want rarity and individuality with the hats and i don't want users to be disappointed because im missing their favorite hat.

Weapon packs are not a good example because when you use them you want to maintain balance and stylistic aspects. Custom bricks might be a better example.
I literally use hundreds of hats, I want rarity and individuality with the hats and i don't want users to be disappointed because im missing their favorite hat.
You don't use stylistic aspects with hats? I wouldn't want hats that are blocky, and ones that aren't enabled at the same time.

You don't use stylistic aspects with hats? I wouldn't want hats that are blocky, and ones that aren't enabled at the same time.
All arguments aside, it does make sense now to update the pack with unique names (like "RobloxScrew") so people can use it with multiple packs. It's now just a case of when I've got the time to do so.

you should totally make a sinister in the future

Why would you have more than one hatmod when this one has over 100 hats is my question

Are you really saying that this pack makes all other obsolete?
That's... insulting.

Put them in my add ons and don't see these anywhere in my add ons list ingame, wtf? Do I need some boodals and jakeblades hatmod for it to enable? I don't understand

Are you really saying that this pack makes all other obsolete?
That's... insulting.
It's insulting that you're strawmanning me lmao
« Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 07:35:22 PM by Mr. Bones »

Put them in my add ons and don't see these anywhere in my add ons list ingame, wtf? Do I need some boodals and jakeblades hatmod for it to enable? I don't understand

Yeah, you need that Add-On for this to work. (https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=254646.0)