Author Topic: Darryl McKoy/Boltster, Posting research; Troll  (Read 54167 times)

i gotta support this one

I just made a realization

after skimming a couple pages it looks like people are suggesting the video was faked. now I dont do or understand that video magic, but you wanna know who does? really well? someone who has even made a profession out of video editing and photo manipulation? someone who I know was in cahoots with tony, his clan, and possibly others? the one in-conspicuous user who hasn't even been mentioned ONCE in this topic?

mod-man

I mean think about it: look at the harvest clans logo video. animated, modeled, well lit, intense music, REALLY over the top for seemingly no reason. you must have to have a good amount of knowledge and experience on video editing to make something like that. and for what? I guess tony could have paid him for it or something, but still that kind of production quality is a little much for a clan page in the middle of no-where forums.

and I mean he really does get off to going WAY over the top for little to no outcome. he had a model of me hacked into zelda and edited photos of it JUST to fake a didyouknowgaming fact

we also cant forget the beautiful example of how easy it is to fake pictures and push a narrative for drama

I mean I know were dealing with a video here, but what are videos if not just a bunch of pictures? I certainly wouldnt put it beside mod-man to have the ability to fake desktop footage, and I certainly wouldn't doubt him doing it for little to nothing for a group he may be in cahoots with to out bolster if they asked him to. especially if they had beef

does nc/thot patrol have the social influence/man power to fake videos, pictures, and push a fake narrative all in an effort to get one person banned? or did bolster sail out into the sea with minimal hardware to host a homemade image hosting site in an effort to bait tony into blabbing about mlp research to get one person banned?

you decide.
No reason to believe bolsters side, with this logic you can fake almost anything (which you can). Refer to my captain disillusion post in this thread. It'd be easier and more worthwhile to pick out fly stuff from pepper with boxing gloves than to fake this.

pretty sure that's a joke post bones

another thing i find weird: if darryl is innocent, why isn't he defending himself here, proving us wrong? he made a low-effort post and said "i'm not gonna reply again" and his points were ones already answered before

It'd be easier and more worthwhile to pick out fly stuff from pepper with boxing gloves than to fake this.
yeah and itd be easier to do whatever stupid stuff you're talking about than it would be to edit a model into an almost 20 year old hard coded Nintendo game, but he still did it purely to fake stuff

another thing i find weird: if darryl is innocent, why isn't he defending himself here, proving us wrong? he made a low-effort post and said "i'm not gonna reply again" and his points were ones already answered before
he said he didn't want to because it's partically impossible to make a point when the NC thot patrol bandwagon rides through

yeah and itd be easier to do whatever stupid stuff you're talking about than it would be to edit a model into an almost 20 year old hard coded Nintendo game, but he still did it purely to fake stuff
he said he didn't want to because it's partically impossible to make a point when the NC thot patrol bandwagon rides through
you forgeted it you big idiot

lol ok

you forgeted it you big idiot
shut up friend you tried to out me as some kind of undercover proof faker...... get rained on loser

It's clearly a joke, and either way it's not that hard. See; Ben Drowned, Homebrew games

It's clearly a joke, and either way it's not that hard. See; Ben Drowned, Homebrew games
ben drowned is simple cheat codes and homebrew games take years to make. you're undermining a little too much

why dont we settle this behind a game of roblox cards afainst humanity

the family rp was going great until ___________ arrived.

MisterObvious

the family rp was going great until ________ arrived

bofa

another thing i find weird: if darryl is innocent, why isn't he defending himself here
probably because he doesnt give a stuff which i would do too if this topic was about me like what is he going to say lol

dont pretend like ANYTHING would EVER change your mind lol we've all been on this forum long enough