Author Topic: Howdy.  (Read 955 times)

Wow, been a long time since I actually played this game religiously. I remember it pretty well, though. Played the stuff out of the demo version, finally got a key around 2013-14. So no, I'm not one of the cool kids that played on v0002 or something, but not one of those noob blockheads, either.

How have things been? I've noticed the community's really burned out over the years since I played, with most servers not getting over 16 players at a time. Was thinking of hosting a dedicated server over the Summer where I'd forget about and livestream on occasion, so that'll be pretty neat (hopefully).
I've pretty much spent the entirety of last night trying to dig up my auth key so I could play the original Blockland (I migrated to the Steam version back in 2016 I think), and reached levels of desperation where I tried purchasing new keys, which were actually just more steam keys (Not what I wanted :cookieMonster:)
Prior to that though, I went digging through the RTB archives. I installed like 300 addons, ranging from face decals to new weapons to server moderation tools. Looking through some of the stuff I used to mess with loads (A10 Thunderbird, Portal Gun, the RTB overlay itself) really brings about some great memories.

Eh, don't have much to say aside from that. How are you guys? Any "cool kids" lurking the forums these days?

(This name and account are really old. I go by the name mellodoot nowadays.)

welcome back to the forums!

there's a thread created for old users returning, by the way. it's someplace in the general discussion board

edit: here's the link: https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=312128.0
« Last Edit: May 07, 2018, 08:39:29 AM by Superfun909 »

Welcome back to the forums my dood.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2018, 04:35:45 PM by Nigel The Protagonist »

hey man welcome back! i'm at least doin pretty good. good luck on that dedicated server if u plan to do that, sounds fun c: