Val - Why Isn't He Banned?

Author Topic: Val - Why Isn't He Banned?  (Read 20613 times)

big brain post
didn't you ask something about child research in off topic

big brain post
i've narrowed down 3 bad habits you have

"hyper posting" - when you get the edge or just dont feel like posting you watch a topic and a user in particular and spam posts often without thinking

copycatting - you will copy things said to you thinking it makes you cool for immitating the flavor-of-the-day thot patrol phrase

lack of conscience to posts - you show you really dont care that you're doing stupid stuff because even when you are already shoveled under piles of stuff you still manage to not grasp the situation and continue doing copycatting while hyperposting

stop these

Hi, I'm sorry for the bragging. I hope my modification help input makes up for it.
god what an ass

didn't you ask something about child research in off topic

Brain activity: 0%

dang who am i gonna trust here. the abrasive starfish guy who insists he wasnt an starfish that day or the guy whos always pleasant to everyone.
The guy who didn't create hacks for the intention of hacking is who I'd pick, and not just because I want to be right because clearly in the thread everyone thinks I am wrong. Again I'm an starfish to people who are starfishs to me, you were an ass to me even years ago - why should I be nice to you? Don't pretend you've never been an 'starfish' before.

The guy who didn't create hacks for the intention of hacking is who I'd pick, and not just because I want to be right because clearly in the thread everyone thinks I am wrong. Again I'm an starfish to people who are starfishs to me, you were an ass to me even years ago - why should I be nice to you? Don't pretend you've never been an 'starfish' before.
this is like, something an actual autistic person would say

im not even talking about val you dipstuff. im talking about you and megabear. but yeah actually, you're just kind of a reprehensible piece of stuff in general so i think i speak for everyone on this website in saying that you and your opinions dont matter.

I'm sorry, I meant to say

Brain activity: 0%

To this post

I can understanding asking the question 'why isn't he banned', but you've done a really stuff job at convincing anyone that he should be

You've probably changed a few minds in the opposite direction purely through how abrasive you're being

since this topic is now under discussion again

more people like me than you
Prove it
the results are in and, well, hes right.
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=318847.0

you know youre a real forget up when the person you call a handicap gets three times as many votes as you

honestly its not like it was ever doubted

“There is nowhere in the world I can go anymore. There is no more life to live. The Day of Retribution is all I have. It is the final solution to all of the injustices of this twisted world. By doing this, I will set right all of the wrongs I’ve had to face in my sorry excuse of a life.”
- you making this drama

the fantastic thing about the forums is that you don't have to be an starfish back to everybody because you can pick your words and you have theoretically infinite time to cool yourself off if you get angry. being an starfish back to people who are starfishs to you doesn't really work because nobody really thinks any better of you for it. they just see two gay nerds fighting.