small add-on enabling/disabling buttons.

Author Topic: small add-on enabling/disabling buttons.  (Read 1041 times)

...you want a mod just to make the clickable area slightly smaller?

I don't see why grabbing another addon to decrease box size is necessary

Every loving time I start up my server there is always a random add-on enabled or some add-ons are disabled.

Sometimes before it's too late for me to realize I forgeted up. I save the build as is and I lose my events because specific events I had enabled are disabled by accident.

The most common issue is where I put the red box outline. When I go to start game but accidentally click the space around it which enables/disables the loving add-ons next to it.

Sometimes I just click randomly on the screen, sometimes my finger slips or sometimes I am switching from one screen to another.

You can literally enable or disable an add-on from anywhere you click on the screen instead of clicking the actual circle itself and this has caused me way too many issues.

would be a bit better ui if the clickable area was the text instead of extending all the way to the right
it would make sense to extend to the container, if the container wasn't the whole screen

I didn't know by clicking an empty space it would enable or disable an add on.

I've had hours of progress ruined because I accidentally disabled an add on.

Personally, I do not have this problem and cannot relate to it.
But if you must, get rid of all the add-ons you don't need or are not using and get
Gravity cats "Check All" Button.
When you start the server Check all of the add'ons.

why not add a "save addon loadout"/"load addon loadout" that helps if you dont want random addons while your trying to host something specific
so this isnt just 1 thing