Dueling Swords [Update: Slayer uniform support and another shield nerf]

Author Topic: Dueling Swords [Update: Slayer uniform support and another shield nerf]  (Read 16326 times)

Does it recolor hands or something? Everyone has like grey hands.

There's a bug that I've found.

I'm playing with the Bounty Hunter gamemode for Slayer and there's an option that colors the player's chest so they can be identified by their hunter.

When you swap weapons when you have a sword, it changes your avatar back to your regular colors. I don't want this to happen because I also need names to be disabled and I'd much rather that the players are identified by their assigned colors.

This also happens with the range weapons.
must have not correctly integrated the slayer uniform mechanics - it works for full uniform. pm me details.

Does it recolor hands or something? Everyone has like grey hands.
it uses your avatar hand colors, unless you are in a slayer team minigame, in which case it'll use the uniform colors. however i only tested with full so that would explain The Subject's issues. i'll look into it next week when i have time.

it uses your avatar hand colors, unless you are in a slayer team minigame, in which case it'll use the uniform colors.

I was just wondering because all the hands in the op were grey.

I used this on my server, the hands are whatever I want.

I was just wondering because all the hands in the op were grey.
naw man look at the guy on the horse in the first one

I can kill people through walls with these swords. Not sure if intentional or not.

Also these swords are loving up my custom avatar events.