Poll

­­

No
36 (46.2%)
Yes
42 (53.8%)

Total Members Voted: 78

Author Topic: should pitbulls be banned  (Read 10731 times)

i think we should give everyone guns to defend ourselves against the pitbull menace

cats dont murder children
There's actually a problem with cats sleeping on babies' faces and suffocating them.

I think you forgot what I mentioned before. Don't be dumb.

Other animals maul other animals all the time. It's not just Pitbulls that kill other dogs. Akitas can do it, Shepherds can do it. You're once again, nitpicking isolated cases about Pitbulls.
i thought you were arguing with yourself for a second lol

they aren't isolated cases, it's a lot more common than you think
post sources then you dumb bitch. you can't just say stuff. it dont work like that

who could forget this classic

my neighbor has a pitbull boxer mix and she is a very friendly dog, doesn't even care about cats shes just a lazy pooch who really likes attention and being pet

often times it's not the animals fault, its the owners and how the animal was raised. that isn't the case with every situation, however

The earth is round

On a related note ever had a mutt with wolf blood in it? Ever had to deal with how forgeted it is when they murder other animals you had in cold blood? The breed definitely matters. You can't undo generations of selective breeding with "being a good owner". Anyone who is a vet or has lived with a vet would know this.

On a related note ever had a mutt with wolf blood in it? Ever had to deal with how forgeted it is when they murder other animals you had in cold blood? The breed definitely matters. You can't undo generations of selective breeding with "being a good owner". Anyone who is a vet or has lived with a vet would know this.

About five years ago I raised a litter of six wolf-hybrids up until they were eight months old. During that time I socialized them properly with all types of animals including cats, rabbits, lizards, birds and of course other dogs that were both bigger and smaller breeds. I had also socialized them with young children (my own nieces and nephews) and adults of varying sizes. I made sure that the pups had a chance to understand that just because one person is larger than their owner doesn't make them a threat. When I gave them up for adoption I told each owner very specifically that during the course of the next four months as they are achieving adulthood it is still vitally important to socialize them.

Every single owner did as I instructed, and every single one of those dogs are now some of the most obedient and sociable hybrids I have ever seen in my life. Two of the five owners even have multiple other animals in the house and the wolfies treat them like family and part of the so called pack. The rest of the families have young children who the dogs adore.

So I highly disagree with you even though all dogs do have their natural instincts. In the end, it really is up to the owner to make sure the dog is kept on an appropriate diet, receives proper vaccines and is socialized properly. That is what many people fail to realize is that if a dog is malnourished and hasn't been introduced to people enough throughout its life, that is what turns it into an aggressive and potentially hostile dog.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 09:43:13 AM by Aplem »

no they should not :panda:

Nah ban stuffty people from owning dogs instead

Nah ban stuffty people from owning dogs instead
"i-it's the owners!!!!"
who would have thought boltster is a pitmommy