[E3 NEWS] Multiple Titles leaked by Walmart Canada's Website

Author Topic: [E3 NEWS] Multiple Titles leaked by Walmart Canada's Website  (Read 4466 times)

its just a bunch of games being shown early EVEN THO there gonna be revealed soon
its just names not actual buyable copies
still leaking titles, even speculative, costs game companies a lot of money especially now that they are required to each release press statements and such. in the past leaks generally result in someone getting fired or sued, so it wont be surprising if it happens in this case

They issued a statement saying that it was a "glitch" and that the titles are "speculative". Specifically:

“Walmart experienced a technical glitch that allowed certain items to be posted to our website for a short period of time,” Anika Malik, director of corporate affairs for Walmart Canada, told Motherboard in an email. “The items posted were speculative in nature and only game publishers can confirm the announcement of a release. We apologize for any confusion this has caused. Like the gaming community, Walmart looks forward with anticipation to those announcements.” - source
yeah i read about this. they're still responsible thou

JC4, eh? I would've thought Rico's story is over after rescuing his home country. But the lack of RDD2 makes this kinda less likely to be real. Then again, the inclusion of something as trivial as a new LEGO game is promising for the authenticity

Then again, the inclusion of something as trivial as a new LEGO game is promising for the authenticity
punk... fight me.... are you insulting blockland 2 ...

fallout 3 remake? cool

I can't wait to play my favorite child with abusive father sim

"dragon quest 2"

arnt there like 12 sequels of them now? what is this "2"

Inb4 Walmart is plowed into the ground by microsoft.

Inb4 Walmart is plowed into the ground by microsoft.
this is the peak of master matthews intelligence

Forza Horizons 5? The fourth game is not even announced yet.

yah they're takin lessons from fuggin uuuuuuuuuh windows 8 to windows 10

Forza Horizons 5? The fourth game is not even announced yet.

they uhhhh put 2 games into 1 game that's also why it's horizonS instead of the normal way, obviously. :cookieMonster:

THE DIVISION 2 LMFAO

THEY HAVE THE BALLS

gears of war more like tears of war

i expected to see a doom (2016) sequel but maybe next year i guess

sounds like bullstuff to me