Author Topic: crashing on server start?  (Read 1371 times)

game is just crashing on the server starting screen. i have no idea why. not happening on joining games.
log available here since it's too large for the forums

Maybe you are loading too many datablocks? im not sure how many is considered too many to start a server, but I also found this.

the attached file is basically the beef of your console.log, it's just a bunch of errors, not sure whats causing them though.

Maybe you are loading too many datablocks? im not sure how many is considered too many to start a server, but I also found this.

the attached file is basically the beef of your console.log, it's just a bunch of errors, not sure whats causing them though.

wouldn't it normally start deleting datablocks (disabling addons) if that were the case? i mean, that's how i thought it'd usually go
also the theme errors are probably a classic theme i downloaded for greek2me's theme engine. if that's a problem i can just go back to default

wouldn't it normally start deleting datablocks (disabling addons) if that were the case? i mean, that's how i thought it'd usually go
also the theme errors are probably a classic theme i downloaded for greek2me's theme engine. if that's a problem i can just go back to default
afaik it doesn't disable datablocks, why would it just start randomly disabling addons, you would never know what the problem is. I would reccomend disabling the classic theme and then retrying, if that doesnt work turn all of your addons off and then try that as well.

Enable addons you will only use.

your datablock count is fine, max is 8k. remove client_themes or blockland glass and try then