Piecrust literally keeping me hostage in a necrobumped thread

Author Topic: Piecrust literally keeping me hostage in a necrobumped thread  (Read 12395 times)

Hey Badspot, if you're reading this, the notification thing of the BLF broke. I didn't get an email for the last responses on the Harvest megathread

Hey Badspot, if you're reading this, the notification thing of the BLF broke. I didn't get an email for the last responses on the Harvest megathread
piecrust pls
for the sake of you not looking more autistic than you already do, stop responding to the thread
same to you tony

(trying to be neutral, you're both being spergs are this point)

You know most of us can see through your charade like it's a crystal ball, right? You're not very good at pretending your life isn't pathetic.

life's gr8 m8 ^.^

hahahahahahaha

i find it interesting that the people who are only here to "troll" and bait people gravitate and stick around despite their supposed hate for this community

fun fact: pie crust is why I came back

motherforgeter was just too bad, got sick of him

fun fact: pie crust is why I came back

motherforgeter was just too bad, got sick of him

I'm sorry, who the forget are you exactly?

i find it interesting that the people who are only here to "troll" and bait people gravitate and stick around despite their supposed hate for this community
I think its probably the other way around for pie crust. He stays around for the exact reason that everyone hates him, making it easy to respond with baity funny comments that people find "trolly". I think it's hilarious personally.

I'm sorry, who the forget are you exactly?

I got sick of seeing your autism while I read the forums with my mouth shut, let's put it like that

life's gr8 m8 ^.^
thats why you faked your Self Delete right

you just need some vitamin v

v for wodka

you just need some vitamin v

v for wodka
answer the question