BBCode Exploit

Author Topic: BBCode Exploit  (Read 33647 times)

i like how "perma'd" users are back already because badspot doesn't give a stuff about actually improving the quality of the forums and cares more about getting money from teenagers who want to be able to hurl slurs at eachother on their lego game forum

[img ]https://i.imgur.com/e.png[/img]
nice job private investigating a friend

hopefully there's a fix to this that doesn't forget up all the other threads permanently like right now because I use tables sometimes

Pretty sure you don't need to use a real name on PayPal

i like how "perma'd" users are back already because badspot doesn't give a stuff about actually improving the quality of the forums and cares more about getting money from teenagers who want to be able to hurl slurs at eachother on their lego game forum
reminder that 1 week users are back already

good luck finding anyone named adam lesay (not his name) from that but alright

Badspot

• Administrator
you could just re-enable tabling and permaban anyone who exploits it

I'm a little worried about code injection.  If something like this happened on a website that I had coded, I would shut it down until I completely understood the problem and fixed it properly - but that's just not viable on smf so I 'fixed' it in 2 minutes by removing stuff.  Maybe there's a better solution to be found later after a more careful look at things.

shut up transmission

shut up transmission
this isnt supposed to be flaming

petition to ban torin...

good luck finding anyone named adam lesay (not his name) from that but alright
Who's Adam Lesay!?
What do the numbers mean celau???
What do that mean!?

Badspot

• Administrator

handicaps aren't a race.

TELL ME ABOUT ADAM LESAY

WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK