nintendo labo discussion

Author Topic: nintendo labo discussion  (Read 4103 times)

Hopefully your cardboard doesn't break otherwise you can't play your game.
The creations are fairly sturdy to the point where I feel they can take a hard drop on a floor and still be fine. Of course still the issue of accidentally crushing it but I only see that happening with RC Car (unless you sit and step on large objects on a daily basis I guess)

Even then there's still nothing stopping you from making the stuff out of Legos or something. As long as the markers are in the same places and move the same way then it'll work.
Or you lose / misplace a sticker.
Yeah this is an issue because they only give you barely enough stickers to finish everything. Really should've thrown a spare sheet in tbh.

im a bit late to delivering the news but i'm at the end of the nintendo labo studio experience video

Junk, I like the switch but I'm not buying whatever this crap is lol

The creations are fairly sturdy to the point where I feel they can take a hard drop on a floor and still be fine.

My plastic controllers break within a year.

I do not believe cardboard will last longer than a plastic controller.

My plastic controllers break within a year.

I do not believe cardboard will last longer than a plastic controller.
I chewed on the wires of my PS2 controllers a decade ago and they still work, please explain to me how yours break within one year.

I chewed on the wires of my PS2 controllers a decade ago and they still work, please explain to me how yours break within one year.

One of them the plastic cracked.

Another vibrated so much the vibration motor broke.

Another had a electrical problem and my character would automatically move on their own and press buttons I had no control of. Felt like the controller was possessed.

yeah but you can fix cardboard with tape

sounds more like lord tony doesnt take care of the stuff he buys more than the products being faulty. esp the auto move thing: that usually happens if the sensor under the joystick gets dirty

I spilled soy milk on my cardboard.