I never used tables

Author Topic: I never used tables  (Read 2335 times)

So what's the big deal with tables missing?

We don't need them.

Tables are a crutch for a good forum layout

tables were actually really useful. without them there's no built-in tool to put images side-by-side horizontally, or make grids, or any number of things.

now with them gone you have to go into GIMP or photoshop or something and manually piece together the images.

The loss of really sucks

now with them gone you have to go into GIMP or photoshop or something and manually piece together the images.

Welp, I've been doing it.

Better get use to it.

Does imglite pro work too?

Does imglite pro work too?
I suspect there's gonna be another pony-style moratorium coming up soon

tables were actually really useful. without them there's no built-in tool to put images side-by-side horizontally, or make grids, or any number of things.

I just did it without tables.

I just did it without tables.
Try it with different sized images though. There's no way to keep the rows and columns constant.

master matthew will never be the same

Try it with different sized images though. There's no way to keep the rows and columns constant.

Better learn how to use photoshop then.

There are a bunch of larger threads that look like stuff now without them, so it is a shame that they were abused

There are a bunch of larger threads that look like stuff now without them, so it is a shame that they were abused

Yeah.

it's a shame when people abused imglite.pro 2 days after it released.

It was such a good website.

Better learn how to use photoshop then.
everyone knows how to align photos with gimp or photoshop it's just nice to keep them separate so you can move things without ease
you probably haven't used tables because when you make a large-scale thread you don't keep editing the op to put images, examples, lists, all that good stuff into it, you just post it into the thread (which granted isn't a bad thing but that's just why you personally don't use them)
it helps align things side-to-side that would normally be a pain in the ass to do---and just makes things look nicer in the first place
for instance, this thread was so forgetin appealing to the eye, consistent spacing and everything lined up as it should, now in order to do that you'd have to spend a lot of your day hitting the spacebar just the right number of times

tables aren't a necessity, they just make things easier to read, see, and display for large projects and events. they're as much of a crutch for layout as any other part of bbc is
The loss of really sucks
hold up why was tt removed
« Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 08:56:57 PM by Drydess »

people keep saying threads look bad because of them being removed, but I haven't noticed any difference

mind linking me to some examples lol

[edit] wow nvm looked at the blockland glass page, jfc that is a mess
« Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 08:58:13 PM by Insert Name Here² »

shame you abused imagelite