Nintendo Megathread v2 | master matthew is a loving crybaby edition

Author Topic: Nintendo Megathread v2 | master matthew is a loving crybaby edition  (Read 6106 times)

im on that n64 wrestlemania 2000 eat sleep and stuff grind

It's completely insane how Nintendo expects us to pay for an online network that doesn't have a party system, doesn't have a messaging system, uses friend codes, and only works for two games (Mario kart and Splatoon 2). And the online for these two games aren't anything great either, certainly nothing to the point where we have to pay to play online. There's frequent disconnects and server issues, and none of these games use dedicated servers. It's all peer to peer which is BS.

Nintendo has to be completely out of their minds if they really expect us to pay for what is essentially a dogstuff network system that has no features other than allowing you access to play online, nothing to the likes of PSN and Xbox Live.

Actually, forget what I said about them being out of their minds. The fanboys are going to eat this stuff up and defend them to the end, even if the nintendo network system lacks basic loving features.

Nintendo has never had a good online service.

Xbox and PS are way better

Personally I've never had problems online with Nintendo systems.
Nintendo has never had a good online service.
From what you're saying it seems like you don't buy any of their consoles.
It's completely insane how Nintendo expects us to pay for an online network that doesn't have a party system, doesn't have a messaging system, uses friend codes, and only works for two games (Mario kart and Splatoon 2).
Agreed, they're just doing it because they've seen that people will buy it to play online.

im on that n64 wrestlemania 2000 eat sleep and stuff grind

no mercyyyyyy

Bro I've had an N64 and some loving gameboys.

After I grew up I noticed their consoles are not only stuff their customer service is loving stuff.

It's not like Tony is wrong in this case. Nintendo is literally 20 years behind everyone else in the online department.

The original Xbox could manage invites, text chat, voice chat, parties, etc. without issue. The PSVita, a handheld, could also manage all of those without any issue.

What reason does Nintendo have to even relegate it to a phone app (which mind you only works for specific games and not across the entire system)? The Switch has plenty of resources set aside and moreso than any past generation console so I geuninely don't see the issue.

im playing earthbound and im stuck on the zombie town, help..???

oh yeah, my friend code is 0362 - 2489 - 5942
3ds code btw

Listen, I'm sorry i deleted the old OP, but the thread was completely forgeted.

I may have a backup of it, since i do make copies from time to time. But your best bet is the way back machine.

Shin megoomy tensay remake yess

Bro I've had an N64 and some loving gameboys.

After I grew up I noticed their consoles are not only stuff their customer service is loving stuff.
Not sure the Gameboy consoles or the N64 had online but ok
-snip-
Not really what I meant, you don't need to have all those things to be good, but you do if you want people to enjoy their time online, honestly they should be bringing out things like invites, normal friend invitations and such, but really I think they just want to somehow cash in on this.