/vote

Yes
14 (33.3%)
No
16 (38.1%)
Maybe
12 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: blf, do you think ww3 will happen?  (Read 2551 times)

i cant wait for world war 3 stuffposts

I've been watching ww3 brew for quite a while in some discord channels I follow. Makes me wanna drink tbh.

No, I'm not part of the BLM and I support law enforcement. I didn't mean shooting them just because they're brown, but it just so happens that the targets are brown. Okay, that's not making my point clearer, lemme try again.

Operating in areas that aren't "free" and have a lot of stuff that we want/need (gold, oil, etc.) and have armed organizations running around committing Flash Mobs in their local towns and even in foreign cities is a lot easier because we have the support of the people. Fighting another superpower will have no support, except from the hyper-patriotic assclowns chanting FREEDOM FOR THE FREEDOM GOD. You can't fight a war if even the soldiers don't want to fight your battles, and anyone wanting to pull the nuclear trigger will probably be kicked out of office.

So no, as long as we're occupied in africa and the middle east, there's virtually no chance of another world war. It's very unlikely even if we did clean up everyone's act in those places, too.

Ah.

lmao i'm loving handicapped, my bad dude

if we reach the stars they'll need a new name cause it's not just 'the world' anymore...

i meaaaaaaaaan define ww3.
usa and its allies vs russia, china, and their allies?

..probably.

i meaaaaaaaaan define ww3.
usa and its allies vs russia, china, and their allies?

..probably.

we already had that