Doom Weapons

Author Topic: Doom Weapons  (Read 13615 times)

pretty sure that was made in MS paint
its part of the model

i kinda prefer c's model
mostly because its not too small and not too overly blocky

its part of the model
n-n--nani?!

im guessing the shell back there is the blockhead holding it with his teeth and then he'll drop that stuff into the tube and rooster the gun all badass style

n-n--nani?!

im guessing the shell back there is the blockhead holding it with his teeth and then he'll drop that stuff into the tube and rooster the gun all badass style
um.. no... he does it epic style you mongoloid

I like c[_]'s better as well but not because of the model, I think trog's animation is too over the top tbh

yeah I agree, c[_]'s is better

i only did the animation to see if i could do it and as it looks i surely could do it

I'm just giving you an update if your wondering why there is no progress. I have 2 more exams and then I have all the time to work on the pack.

I have a problem with the animations. I'm trying to make so the firing animation only plays on first person, but I don't know how to do that. I know it has something to do with lods. But thats about it.

I have a problem with the animations. I'm trying to make so the firing animation only plays on first person, but I don't know how to do that. I know it has something to do with lods. But thats about it.
LOD 0 = third person
LOD 1 = first person
LOD 2+ = both(TP&FP)