Molten needs a headset or mic

Author Topic: Molten needs a headset or mic  (Read 2825 times)

forget you on about lol i got a big head and those sure as hell fit me and my ears

i've always used my phone as a mic using the WO Mic app and just linking it thru usb
sounds as crisp as an actual mic that would've made me shill out 60+ bucks and it's free
http://www.wirelessorange.com/womic/
though it'd assume the quality would depend on YOUR phone's recording quality

I use the afterglow PS4 headphones, only downside is that they cant fold, but you can remove and reinsert the mic as well as adjust it, also it glows.

apple earphones are HQ, have a mic, and work on PC. 30eur

I use the afterglow PS4 headphones, only downside is that they cant fold, but you can remove and reinsert the mic as well as adjust it, also it glows.
obviously the best choice
who cares about sound or even build quality when you can have super cool flashy led's instead

obviously the best choice
who cares about sound or even build quality when you can have super cool flashy led's instead
Exactly, you can trust me Blouk because I'm very unreliable!

headsets are a death sentence nowadays
mostly because of people micspamming earrape idiots who use that one voice changer to hide there childish voice
and mostly the reason why people still say "rip headphone users"

your better off with a mic and your default speakers

firstly, there's something called volume settings.

secondly, you're the annoying guy who broadcasts his own audio to everyone else both online and in the room/house

thirdly, sound drops/spikes are way worse on speakers than headphones- i occasionally listen to yt while doing stuff in a game, and if i'm listening on my speakers then voices are always either too quiet or too loud. this isn't as much of a problem with cheapo built in laptop/monitor speakers, but with those you lose directional hearing beyond "he's somewhere to the left or right", when headphones can actually be eerily good at directional sound
« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 09:56:56 AM by Juncoph »

https://www.amazon.com/VersionTech-Surround-Over-Ear-Headphones-Cancelling/dp/B012DFI02O/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1527780045&sr=8-2&keywords=kotion+each+g2000

my current headphones, i've had them for 2 years and there have been no problems at all, besides the fact that they dont have bass

those are so loving heavy it gave me a headache when i used them, refunded immediately

those are such a loving pain in the ass. i had a pair around 2012 and it made me have to plug the headset into the tv via component cables AND have a separate usb just to use the mic. they're bullstuff

those are such a loving pain in the ass. i had a pair around 2012 and it made me have to plug the headset into the tv via component cables AND have a separate usb just to use the mic. they're bullstuff
component cables? Mine only has a aux cord and a usb that works with both the headphones and mic at the same time

key number: 2012

I have a hyperX cloud core or something and it's pretty good. Blocks out sound a little too well sometimes though
it's not split, but comes with a matching splitter/extension cable thing so it'll work with both single and dual-jack stuff (meaning you can use it with your phone too if you want to do that for whatever reason)