Author Topic: [offline] Streaming for my first time. Playing Sairento VR  (Read 1171 times)

Long story short, Sairento VR is some VR game where you're an ninja. Has RPG elements and stuff.
I abused a bug to get to a stupidly high level, and now I'm using that to see how far I can get in the infinite gauntlet mode.

Once I'm in Tier X - Shinobi mode, I die in one hit, making all health related equipment pointless. stuff's pretty intense.

https://www.twitch.tv/nulshift

I made it to Tier 75. I feel proud of myself for surviving hell for a whole 31 rooms. Maybe I'll do this again some other time or stream some other VR games. Requests are fine but I don't really care for VR Chat, just to get that out there. Wouldn't really be fun to watch me play that.

Aiming for 250 now cause someone got that far.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 12:12:18 AM by Shift Kitty »

i did a dab on ur chat

i did a dab on ur chat
thanks for the squidward dab mate!!!

i was checking chat every loading screen/drink break, didn't get very many viewers. :c

what's your rig + vr system btw?

what's your rig + vr system btw?
Windows 10 64-bit
GTX 1070 AERO ITX 8G OC
Core i7-4790 3.6GHz
16 GB RAM
Oculus Rift with 2 sensors.
An oscillating fan with duo blades, because wow VR is more of a workout than I thought.

They state that Oculus has stuff tracking with only 2 sensors, and that it's recommended to not play 360/roomspace with it, but I find it works just fine. I did order a 3rd one anyway. I put one at front right, and one at back left elevated to near the ceiling. Works just fine for me.

The only reason I got Oculus over Vive though is because I hated the Steam controller and people compared the Vive wands to it because it uses touch pads. I wanted nothing to do with that.

hey man, no need to get so steamed over something!!!

the joke: the title says steaming instead of stReaming

hey man, no need to get so steamed over something!!!

the joke: the title says steaming instead of stReaming
I will fight you.

thanks

« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 12:12:31 AM by Shift Kitty »