lawn decorations

Author Topic: lawn decorations  (Read 1144 times)

I have some decorations, or "warnings" that I want to put up, but I'm unsure whether it's legal or not. Anyone know who I'd have to ask, regarding this? There's no HOA for my neighborhood, btw.

I want to string up vermin skulls on spikes along the edge of the property to ward off any potential garden intruders, but I'm not sure if that'll just earn me a cop knocking on my door or not.

//Also general lawn decorations thread, I guess
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 08:03:48 PM by Rigel »

do it no balls, worst you’ll get is a request to remove them. its your property after all.

and pics or it didnt happen

and pics or it didnt happen
Might have a set of skulls in a month or so, 'boutta get a pellet gun and start sniping some squirrels.

Toilets make excellent art-deco flower planters

if you put it down and a cop comes knocking at your door, remind them that you live in america...

wait you do live in america right?
Stupid question, the world is america.

Toilets make excellent art-deco flower planters
no bad

if you put it down and a cop comes knocking at your door, remind them that you live in america...

wait you do live in america right?
Stupid question, the world is america.

or say you live in iraq

literally the worst that might happen is you'll be asked to remove them so yes do it or you're a pusillanimous individual

i will buy your lawn.

i will buy your lawn.
Most people would say the value of the front yard would drop a few grand if they found out a crazy cultist was setting up animal skulls in ritualistic patterns. You might just find yourself a cheap two-story house in the future's housing market, sir!