Valve starts cracking down on loveual content on Steam.

Author Topic: Valve starts cracking down on loveual content on Steam.  (Read 5572 times)

Instead of quality control, valve's policy on allowed games takes form of short, random bursts of activity before going back to doing absolutely nothing about their library

good, i want to see terraria/half life/actually interesting games up there instead of Genie Pop Ultimate Requiem Sonic DLC 3 featuring anime titties
honestly this
if you want to make a hentai game go ahead idc but for the love of god don't do it on a platform like steam. the amount of times i've seen "furry love sims" and RPG maker games with big tiddy anime twigs on the front page is annoying.

honestly this
if you want to make a hentai game go ahead idc but for the love of god don't do it on a platform like steam. the amount of times i've seen "furry love sims" and RPG maker games with big tiddy anime twigs on the front page is annoying.
I made a video which was just me scrolling down and showing how much anime games there was and it got 10 dislikes
(I didn't even loving say anything about the games)
so /support get rid of gay

Just bought mutiny cause it dropped to 99 cents. Gonna farm cards and then try to refund it.

why now?

theres 1 or 2 games featuring less-than-legal females

honestly this
The only time I see them on the front page is when it's in the "New and Trending" list.
Do yourself a favor and go through the discovery queue and it you see any visual novels, just click "not interested". It'll stop showing them on the front page for you.

any art medium with with more than 40% of its character pool being underaged females should be burned in a massive fire

Do yourself a favor and go through the discovery queue and it you see any visual novels, just click "not interested". It'll stop showing them on the front page for you.
the problem is that a massive wave of low-quality rpg maker visual novel games are basically flooding the steam greenlight and because of that steam was overwhelmed with greenlighting so many quick, low budget stuffty games that they had to shut down their greenlight and now people who actually dedicate themselves to coming up with new creative game ideas and stuff basically have to jump through extra hoops just for their content to actually be added

like there should be an independent visual novel game library platform somewhere else where all the visual novels ever created can just fester and all the weird starfishs who enjoy them and have some sort of visual novel orgy. that way people with actual creative ideas can upload their content to steam and the only competition they'll have is between other creative individuals, not 'queer VN furry studios'
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 02:29:29 PM by thegoodperry »

there's already a site dedicated to just archiving VNs anyway, why do we need it in steam as well anyway

ok now lets get ddlc removed too

dlc is good what are you talking about

doki doki literature club its bad

oh yea of course that should definitely be removed