Author Topic: [news] school shooting Santa Fe highschool  (Read 8987 times)

i feel an interesting component of what causes these shootings is the idea that these sick forgets will get their 15 minutes of fame if they one up the last guy who killed a bunch of people. media feeds right into this by having these weeks long coverage on these shootings (that are monetized) so that more of these guys look and see "hey, i can do too for coverage"

i feel an interesting component of what causes these shootings is the idea that these sick forgets will get their 15 minutes of fame if they one up the last guy who killed a bunch of people. media feeds right into this by having these weeks long coverage on these shootings (that are monetized) so that more of these guys look and see "hey, i can do too for coverage"
they did it for dollars obviously

yeah call me crazy but i feel like this is the main reason school shootings are so forgetin common nowadays

they did it for dollars obviously
i did not expect your rebelliopn phantos

they’re paying off the shooters families for giving up their kid for the big viewership and lobbyist dollars

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
retrowave/ l e  e p i c  v a p o u r w a v e  look ruined

retrowave/ l e  e p i c  v a p o u r w a v e  look ruined
more like enhanced now you can be  a epic honor student vaporwave forgetboy