thundercats roar - new CN series

Author Topic: thundercats roar - new CN series  (Read 13122 times)

probably up to, idk, 12? I guess by then they are definitely capable of changing the channel, but what are they gonna change it to? the thousandth episode of spongebob? forgetin....... secret agent zendaya? I would legitimately rather watch teen titans go and I don't think that could be such an uncommon sentiment
speaking from personal experience from before eta: Jan 15th we generally watch whatever the hell we want. If I wanted to watch SpongeBob, Adventure Time or some anime or some other stupid stuff we could simply go to on demand and select it, or wait for it while we're on our phones/labtops/desktops/DS/ps4/Vita/literally loving anything and time it. In my case I watched whatever was on when I did watch TV since we have varied channels. Cartoon Network is marketing to early kindergarten or below which can't change the channel and doesn't understand or care about half the stuff that's being said, and how tired they get of it. They're just there for the show - I've seen my 4 year old cousin watch a whole day of TTG, only stopping to ask his mom for his McDonald's hamburger which he ate while waiting. This can be different, though - I had a variety of absolute handicap cousins and in-law cousins, as well as simple visitor children, who are pampered to the point of requiring someone else's stuff and in the process wreck it and the parents don't care because it's a few more seconds of freedom to them whenever they force it on someone else.

Also, as a general rule, any 8 year olds to 14 year olds in my neighborhood are street smart and think alike. They all have a kind of hivemind that tends to gravitate to older networks, sure as Boomerang which used to air Pink Panther and Disney XD before and after it was renamed. TTG just doesn't stick for people younger than that age group.

Welcome to CalArts.

Known as California Institute of the Arts, we are here to formerly teach the elements of art, such as unity, color, lines, yadda yadda. That's quite boring and tedious now; instead, we are going to aim for a new modern and revolutionary type of design that especially focuses on the cartoon dynamic; our own official CalARTS style of the elements of fine arts. Here, we may teach you a wide range of things that could spark opportunities on top of financial success! CalArts aims to be the rebellious type of art that the many colorless, unoriginal, and simply tacky cartoons in this type of style not only struggle to achieve, but fail to touch. The classic Teen Titans is a giant example of what we consider to be previously. That is tacky and bland.

We at CalArts with this style of surrealistic cartoons will revolutionize the idea of a "cartoon" with a branch of methods and formulas to provide a proper, solid cartoon. We will start with the basics: the colors. You know your primary colors, the reds and blues, and mostly the greens. Okay, brighten those colors, bonus points if it's rainbow! And you're already off to a good start. Next, the lines. Lines don't always need weight, and always make it round, as we are insecure with the same line depth as the girth of our male genitalia. Oops, said too much. Okay, always make it dynamic with the structurism of the abstract method; anatomy doesn't matter, you're distorting here! Go ahead and give them extra fingers. Stubbiness is the KEY here! And make sure it's simple. Anything that's past tint and shade is too scary and and it hurts our eyes from all the soy we drink.

And the methods go on with the CalArts style of cartoonism. Remember kids, it's always about simplicity. We're not here to learn; we are here to change. The entire point of this method is to feel a sense of pride and accomplishment over artists and subjects regarding distorted styles and mainly anime and cartoons.

Go artists!

is this from reddit

"self-portrait"

I'm starting to feel sorry for this guy

why does the stupid man bun trigger you so much

man buns are objectively stuff

honestly the thing that pisses me off the most about this is how his hair and outfit has these little highlights like a pool toy.
the highlights don't even show up on inbetweens, look:

literally the next loving frame:

it's because he's a bad loving artist who can't differentiate between materials

everything has to be shiny

sounds like the video is unlisted now

rip

he's wearing latex
latex hair?

I can't believe I've missed the hottest new trend

I'm still unsure why they didn't just make a new IP though. The only people who still care about Thindetcats are the old school fans and obviously they won't be watching Cartoon Network to follow the show.

All this manages to do is piss off old fans and confuse new viewers while looking awful on top of it.