Should child enthusiasts be considered a Terrorist Organization?

Poll

Should feds be after the peds?

Yes
13 (31.7%)
No
9 (22%)
Better Dead then Ped.
19 (46.3%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Author Topic: Should child enthusiasts be considered a Terrorist Organization?  (Read 2896 times)

you keep saying i have grudge but its just that im the only one on the BLf that you told a lot of detail about the relationship to and it was wild af. iirc he is 24-25 at the time and you were 16

i would literally call this enabling child enthusiasm & i RLLLY hope youre not still in that abusive relationship
how is it enabling child enthusiasm if its legal to date 16 year olds where he lives

w/e 16 on 24 isnt ok

w/e 16 on 24 isnt ok
if 16 is the age of consent and she consents and her parents are okay with it how is it an issue to you

if 16 is the age of consent and she consents and her parents are okay with it how is it an issue to you
If a child and a parent consent for the child to be burned alive, it's still wrong.

If a child and a parent consent for the child to be burned alive, it's still wrong.
being burned alive and love is completely different you autist

being burned alive and love is completely different you autist
you can still get loveual pleasure from both

child enthusiasts are bad, but real terrorists are worse.

what a groundbreaking statement

you can still get loveual pleasure from both
He's right.
Col. Burntdown.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 07:15:45 PM by Master Matthew² »

somehow your parents consented to your birth and everyone was somehow ok with it

somehow your parents consented to your birth and everyone was somehow ok with it
Thats because no one asks permission from mistakes, you deficit.