Agora (forum system) development thread

Author Topic: Agora (forum system) development thread  (Read 4926 times)

I'm well aware, firefox even has a feature for taking screenshots of full webpages beyond your screen size too. I wanted the interface in the screenshots though because it puts the layout into better perspective relative to the browser interface. And to that end, chrome is more photogenic than firefox imo.
fair enough

add this over reply messages so you can link to them

or is that what 'permalink' means

this is our back-up forum in case this one dies temporarily

or permanently

add this over reply messages so you can link to them

or is that what 'permalink' means
Yes, that's what the permalink is for.

I like the delete thread function

looks like you accidently included a quotation mark in the login sequence; it leads me to this page:
https://agora.leopard.hosting/login.php"

also, the email for confirmation that was sent to me doesn't have anything in it

I like the delete thread function
lord tony will abuse this.

looks like you accidently included a quotation mark in the login sequence; it leads me to this page:
https://agora.leopard.hosting/login.php"
Can you explain how to reproduce this?

also, the email for confirmation that was sent to me doesn't have anything in it
What email client are you using?

lord tony will abuse this.
To clarify, that is an admin-only feature.

looking good. maybe someday I might use it myself, if I finally get off my ass and use my web design skills.

agora is also a rlly good clothing brand

agora is also a rlly good clothing brand
and a dope phobia

Bump. Just recently finished some updates to the xss filter that should fix url parameters getting messed up when used in a url tag.

how to verify email

edit: ew nevermind it was sent in my spam folder
« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 06:43:51 PM by Superfun909 »

how to verify email
You might have to check your spam folder for the registration email. If it doesn't show up there, use the password recovery form and it'll resend your registration email.