Author Topic: WTH ban...  (Read 2699 times)

Lewnaja is LakittyCat... LakittyKitty... something like that from RTB. He's 11, now, I think.

hey modman your not the only one hes done that to. He did that exact same thing to another person around the 1st time i started playing BL. I guess if i join his server im next. So ill just.... stay away =o

Lewnaja is LakittyCat... LakittyKitty... something like that from RTB. He's 11, now, I think.
I see.

I sugest ban on sight.

Well, alright, my girlfriend just dumped me, and she doesn't play anymore, so ok, I'd ban it, if you feel the need. (oh well, there are a million other girls that like me that are uber hot at school anyways :P) I will no longer let him be administrator on my servers. Ever.

Well, alright, my girlfriend just dumped me, and she doesn't play anymore, so ok, I'd ban it, if you feel the need. (oh well, there are a million other guys that like me that are uber hot at school anyways :P) I will no longer let him be administrator on my servers. Ever.
Im pretty sure Autn Jemima wasnt on the server when you banned me....

Aunt Jemima pan-fried my dog.

Most All servers in Blockland are BS

Well, alright, my girlfriend just dumped me, and she doesn't play anymore, so ok, I'd ban it, if you feel the need. (oh well, there are a million other girls that like me that are uber hot at school anyways :P) I will no longer let him be administrator on my servers. Ever.
lol riiiiiiiiight[/sarcasm]

Oh, really, is that true, because, I, highly, doubt it