no c*ssing megathread

Author Topic: no c*ssing megathread  (Read 2640 times)

What the fork did you just fricking say about me, you little baby? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in baking, and I've been involved in numerous secret missions to the cookie jar, and I have won over 300 confirmed tickle fights. I am trained in algebra and I'm the top singer in the entire US. You are nothing to me but just another bully. I will wipe you the funk out with pancakes the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ducking words. You think you can get away with saying that poo poo to me over the Internet? Think again, dummy. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of ROBLOX admins across the USA and your account is being reported right now so you better prepare for the storm, dork. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your ROBLOX account. You're doomed, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can tickle you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed tickle fights, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Gag Factory - Toontown Five & Dime and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your stupid butt off the face of the continent, you little poopie head. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you moron. I will poop fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're a goner, kiddo.

buff pooh is (banned holy words of dissaproval)

i h*te this loving thr*ad

\crap this thread is garbage