Battlefield V Reveal

Author Topic: Battlefield V Reveal  (Read 5636 times)

Battlefield: Bad Company '42

excuse me what the forget did i just watch

honestly it just looks awful.
i was really looking forward to a modern ww2 game when it was announced, so I'm slightly disappointed.

"This is the most immersive battlefield yet"

I can't even begin to describe how actually unimmersive this stuff is. Did nobody ever tell these guys that less is more? What the forget was that trailer?

battlefortnite 5
That appears to be spot on, unfortunately

I don't know how you can go from BF1 (which I think was great), to some cartoony fortnite bullstuff in V

SJW pandering is ruining the modern AAA industry.

"This is the most immersive battlefield yet"
Epic gamer buzzwords at it's best

This is what EVERY game company says about their new and upcoming titles

I think even CoD BlOps IIII boasts that it's Blackout/Fortnite mode is the most immersive CoD experience to date

Please wake me up when the term 'immersive experience' ever has meaning again

Please wake me up when the term 'immersive experience' ever has meaning again

STALKER 2 Soon

Although the trailer was trash, the game may actually be really good if what Jackfrags said becomes real
Id love customization, building, R6s-like movement, etc

But remember to be cautious, with the dissapointment of battlefront 2 and the Apocalypse DLC

That appears to be spot on, unfortunately

I don't know how you can go from BF1 (which I think was great), to some cartoony fortnite bullstuff in V
To be honest I highly doubt that will be the case, I dont think DICE would be stupid enough to allow players to build in milliseconds.
I also heard you wont be able to build everywhere, just in special spots around flanks, and capture points

Also take in mind how Behemoths were marketed as the greatest innovation in the franchise, but in the game they were nothing but big useless vehicles
« Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 07:35:26 PM by Checko2100 »

I also recommend watching Flakfire's trailer anaylCIA, he spots a lot of things I easily missed, and brings up history facts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23dzc8zXjdo

To be honest I highly doubt that will be the case, I dont think DICE would be stupid enough to allow players to build in milliseconds.
I also heard you wont be able to build everywhere, just in special spots around flanks, and capture points
I didn't mean building, I just meant the art direction and general feel

It's much more of a battlefield bad company game than a normal battlefield. In light of being a normal battlefield game, I think it looks like stuff