Author Topic: Mr Queeba's SomeMods 4 BLF Minecraft Server (24/7)  (Read 790 times)

This thread was moved from Off Topic. Old thread: https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=311149.0
It seems that there has been quite a bit of demand for Minecraft modpacks as of late. Well, here you are!

IP: queeba.playat.ch
Powered by CreeperHost

Description
I think it's time for yet another pack, as I've seen that some of you guys have been wanted to play a pack for a while. This is a 1.12.2 modpack which is designed to run on lower-RAM systems (2GB allocation at minimum), so that more people can play. However, unlike MinimalMods, I did not focus on making the pack minimal; I wanted to keep the game fun, yet allow people with older systems to play.

Modlist

Not in image: Optifine, Light Level Overlay Reloaded, AE2 Stuff, FastLeafDecay, Simply Jetpacks 2, p455w0rdslib, Wireless Crafting Terminals, Mob Grinding Utils, Iron Chest, Cooking for Blockheads

Download
To download, get the MultiMC launcher.
Download v1.4 from here: MEGA (MediaFire mirror)
To install the pack, select "New Instance" in MultiMC and go to the "Import from zip" option. Select the modpack .zip and allow it to install automatically.
NOTE: At least 2GB of RAM allocated to the game is required. If you have the system resources, allocating more RAM will help the game run better.

Rules
1. Don't be a richard.
2. Don't grief.
3. Use common sense.

« Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 04:33:19 PM by Mr Queeba »