total biscuit is now dead

Author Topic: total biscuit is now dead  (Read 13951 times)

my entire country is about to get hit by cancer btw, please send me well wishes....... karmas about to strike hard.......

what happened to the "adult" thing, you sound like somebody who just lost and has to resort to sarcasm.

A person dies and people start complaining about something totally unrelated. Peak BLF here :cookieMonster:

he told people to get cancer and die, and he got cancer and died. it's funny, come on.

what happened to the "adult" thing, you sound like somebody who just lost and has to resort to sarcasm.

he told people to get cancer and die, and he got cancer and died. it's funny, come on.
i resorted to sarcasm because im not going to argue with someone who BELIVES IN KARMA and actually thinks that dying of cancer is deserved and "FUNNY" for angrily making a tweet in 2011

i resorted to sarcasm because im not going to argue with someone who BELIVES IN KARMA and actually thinks that dying of cancer is deserved and "FUNNY" for angrily making a tweet in 2011

go outside, get some fresh air and then come back and talk to me.

i resorted to sarcasm because i have 0 argument and i'm the age of 12 years old, instead of bringing up valid points im going to sit here with my hands on my ears and go "laalalala"

go outside, get some fresh air and then come back and talk to me.
im outside you twat take your own advice

i resorted to sarcasm because i have 0 argument and i'm the age of 12 years old, instead of bringing up valid points im going to sit here with my hands on my ears and go "laalalala"
please join him

im outside you twat take your own advice
please join him

you're outside on your phone? nice, you're really pushing yourself out there man.

you're outside on your phone? nice, you're really pushing yourself out there man.
...are you projecting? im in a park outside campus...
what is wrong with being on your phone outside...?

...are you projecting? im in a park outside campus...

they call it "the great outdoors" for a reason. you should find out what that reason is instead of going off because I find something funny

ill do whatever i want with my free time thanks lol

ill do whatever i want with my free time thanks lol

your funeral then.

Imagine being so entitled to free entertainment that when someone dies, because he said some mean words, he is instantly deserving of death and ridicule. Rather ironic.

A person dies and people start complaining about something totally unrelated. Peak BLF here :cookieMonster:
yep thats the forums

man you are literally just such a stuffbag, you know that matthew? and I mean that pretty sincerely

if online vitriol is worthy of death, then you've racked up a much worse sentence than TotalBiscuit. you wouldn't even take it with dignity like he did - you would probably cry about the unfairness of it all, from start to finish, much like a bitch.

lol

the truth is that karma exists. what goes around comes around, and this dude shows it. I probably should've said "what goes around comes around".

when he said "get cancer and die", he actually got cancer and died. karma is a bitch.
so are you the most moral upstanding citizen in the world or something? you seem to believe this karma stuff pretty hard but i doubt you've never lashed out at someone over the internet. if i really believed in this karma god so much i would certainly not be laughing at someone who just died of cancer.

so are you the most moral upstanding citizen in the world or something? you seem to believe this karma stuff pretty hard but i doubt you've never lashed out at someone over the internet. if i really believed in this karma god so much i would certainly not be laughing at someone who just died of cancer.

I don't, I see karma as more of a thing that happens, not as a real thing from the religious standpoint.

karma in my mind is just "you did x to this guy, and then x happened to you later"