total biscuit is now dead

Author Topic: total biscuit is now dead  (Read 13973 times)

I cried hard. It's weird that he'd been part of my life for over 8 years, It'll be strange not seeing anything new from him.

I always enjoyed him snarking on E3 and wrestling ppv's.

i find it a bit funny that the people justifying tb dying from cancer for throwing stuff on the internet do nearly the same exact thing

i almost read this as howtobiscuit god damn you vsauce

I don't, I see karma as more of a thing that happens, not as a real thing from the religious standpoint.

karma in my mind is just "you did x to this guy, and then x happened to you later"
so have you never lashed out at someone online? ever told someone to forget off, or said anything mean at all? it seems this karma 'thing' you're talking about didn't take into account all the good things tb has done.

my point is that it's hypocritical to stuff on somebody's death just because at one point in their lives they said harsh things online, when we're all guilty of doing the same thing at some point.

Cancer really sucks and I wish for the best for all of those who were close to him. :(

On the subject of all this karma bullstuff though...
It's not even karma.

Wishing ill of someone doesn't just suddenly make you experience what you wished of someone else. At best, you'd just get another pitiful insult back. He didn't give anyone cancer.
It is however, ironic.

so have you never lashed out at someone online? ever told someone to forget off, or said anything mean at all? it seems this karma 'thing' you're talking about didn't take into account all the good things tb has done.

my point is that it's hypocritical to stuff on somebody's death just because at one point in their lives they said harsh things online, when we're all guilty of doing the same thing at some point.
I mean most people don't normally tell others to "get cancer and die" especially if they had a professional image to upkeep, only salty sad friends.

man this thread is a forgetin mess may tb's soul rip

I mean most people don't normally tell others to "get cancer and die" especially if they had a professional image to upkeep, only salty sad friends.
that still doesnt mean someone deserves to die. im not sure what kind of moral karma system you and greenbh have, but it sounds like one where you’re not allowed to express your negative emotions or else you deserve to die/be injured. thats tantamount to censorship or making the entire world your safe space.

totalbiscuit wasnt someone to admire, sure, but him saying stuff doesnt make him deserving of death. with that perspective, half of the internet gamer population deserves to die

suggestion: don't even bother posting topics about peoples deaths anymore. it's not worth the drama you're guaranteed to forgetin get

For some reason it's surprisingly common online. I don't think I've ever heard anyone use it in real life arguments, it's probably because you would know the other person and their circumstances such as family deaths. People seem to be more desensitised online, I've definitely seen it quite a few times in blockland chat before. It's just a harsh insult, nobody actually wanted death on the other person, and its likely they forgot about the argument they had a week later.

is saying you wish cancer and death upon someone a stuffty thing? yes. is his death karma for those comments? of course not.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 10:37:46 AM by EcstaticEggplant »

not stuffting on it, I just think it's a funny coincidence.

Everyone's human and so are you. In fact, I'm sure you've probably said it at some point in your life, whether you recollect it or not.

suggestion: don't even bother posting topics about peoples deaths anymore. it's not worth the drama you're guaranteed to forgetin get

this.

this thread's a loving mess lol

this thread's a loving mess lol
partially my fault

i feel like total biscuits cancer could have been at least prolonged if he had changed his diet, he had bowel cancer yet his diet was totally abysmal (have you seen his fridge video?)
tons of fats, trash oils and carbs are probably not good for you especially if youre literally dying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL3ZdFepBHY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdCjYqbjotw