How do I disable building in my server?

Author Topic: How do I disable building in my server?  (Read 2086 times)

I made a cool town and I want to show people, but I don't want people to be able to build in my server.
How do I disable building tools?

I believe there's an advanced gamemode mod where you can make advanced teams with different playertypes and skills and stuff and you can modify what they can do building, orbing, etc. I forgot what it was called though and i cant look up my file since my computer was forgeted around two years ago due to old age.

You actually don’t need a mod to disable building, that can be done with mini games already. I would suggest getting the default mini game add-on, which forces players to join your mini game. That way everyone is in the same mini game with building disabled.

I believe there's an advanced gamemode mod where you can make advanced teams with different playertypes and skills and stuff and you can modify what they can do building, orbing, etc. I forgot what it was called though and i cant look up my file since my computer was forgeted around two years ago due to old age.
slayer i believe is what u mean, i recommend it too cus it has more customizability
the default mini game add-on will work too but it's more bare-bones but if u don't rly care much about wanting to make some more complex modes then it's fine :p

If you don't want the hassle with Slayer, you could get this, then /setDefaultMinigame

If you don't want the hassle with Slayer, you could get this, then /setDefaultMinigame
Thanks! But what do you mean by "/setDefaultMinigame"?

Thanks! But what do you mean by "/setDefaultMinigame"?
Type that into the chat and it will make your mini-game default, i.e. everyone auto-joins it

Type that into the chat and it will make your mini-game default, i.e. everyone auto-joins it
Thank you! :-)