Project Blockality [Development Page]

Author Topic: Project Blockality [Development Page]  (Read 2038 times)

PROJECT BLOCKALITY

What the project is:
Project Blockality is intended to be a team based semi tactical TDM with a slower, more careful approach to engagements.

Planned Features:

>
In depth atmosphere through well designed audio and special effects

>
Larger scale maps to include and encourage different types of engagements and firefights

>
Different factions as well as their corresponding service weapons to use

>
Various classes with specific roles

Development Team:

<Modelers>

>
Open Slot

>
Open Slot

<Scripters>

>
Open Slot

>
Open Slot

<Map Builders>

>
Open Slot

>
Open Slot

>
Open Slot

>
Open Slot

Contact Info:

Steam:
Fiercedrummer117

Discord:
Drummershocked #8560

Other:
Or just PM me

About the project/Dev Team info:
Alright, now that im in a place in my life where i can have some freedom again and actually be able to sit down at my laptop again id like to bring back and old idea but this time actually dedicate myself and anyone who would be willing to work with me to this idea. Now just so were clear this is something im serious on wanting to do, make work, and have fun with. When i hire people to work on this, i will be actually HIRING you. If your a good builder, scripter, map maker or what have you and want to contribute and be a part of my team i will pay you. If you are interested i need people who are consistent and can push out good material in a timely manner, im not asking to make this a full time job but just dont take 3 months to make one thing, i hate that stuff. If ou become a part of the team im going to want to communicate and get to know you and all that trash so ive set up a discord so we can all keep in touch, this will be an organized project.

How to apply:
Just use the contact information ive given as well as work you have done. Im looking for good modelers, scripters, and map builders. If your a modeler it would be preferred if you could animate. Like i said i will be paying out people in the team, im not gonna pay you for a novice looking product.

« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 11:22:50 AM by Ctrooper »

That was an accident, the page is complete now

"slower" "more careful engagements" sounds good in theory but in practice the two dont mix at all.

try slower and more controlled engagements. if you want slower engagements, drop the damage level. it makes it so players have more chance to react and plan out their engagement fully. a 'careful engagement' means that there is high risk involved, ie high damage, which means that players will be inadvertently rushing to their death and dying instantly.

thats an unattractive engagement in all ways. sacrifice realism for fair, controlled gameplay, always
« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 03:16:35 PM by thegoodperry »

damn i guess they dont teach you graphic design in the army because a motherforgeter is really using papyrus font in 2018 huh

damn i guess they dont teach you graphic design in the army because a motherforgeter is really using papyrus font in 2018 huh
Does it really matter? Im not here to impress anyone with how my forum page looks. Im not Army either, doesnt matter.

"slower" "more careful engagements" sounds good in theory but in practice the two dont mix at all.

try slower and more controlled engagements. if you want slower engagements, drop the damage level. it makes it so players have more chance to react and plan out their engagement fully. a 'careful engagement' means that there is high risk involved, ie high damage, which means that players will be inadvertently rushing to their death and dying instantly.

thats an unattractive engagement in all ways. sacrifice realism for fair, controlled gameplay, always
The gameplay im trying to establish will be hard to pull off, but i believe we can make it happen to an extent if not fully, there will obviously be balance in some ways or another, and the gameplay will be controlled. ive planned this stuff out and have had plenty of time to do so, i have a feeling we will make this work, i just need people who are willing to put out some work to make all this happen.

i only state that because if i remember you hosted a dm server once where most of the guns killed in like 2-3 hits and it was not that fun

What do you want the game too look and feel like?

i only state that because if i remember you hosted a dm server once where most of the guns killed in like 2-3 hits and it was not that fun
Right, no thats fine i understand your concern.