World Cup 2018

Author Topic: World Cup 2018  (Read 8989 times)

2-1 COME ON ENGLAND VICTORYYYY

we won because of kanes haircut

hm
I’m literally rooting against Brazil because of how Brazilians act on this forum

England World Cup Winners 2018
Up against Panama on sunday

England World Cup Winners 2018
Up against Panama on sunday
we'll have to wait and see, we haven't won since 1966 and probably won't ever again D:

we are gonna lose against croatia tomorrow

um the world is flat it's not a cup

we'll have to wait and see, we haven't won since 1966 and probably won't ever again D:
You've gotta have that positivity and hope no matter how unrealistic it may be because it'd lead to the team doing better

croatia is winning 2-0 agaisnt argentina

gg my country

EDIT: it ended, croatia 3, argentina 0

traeme la copa invisible messiiiiiii
« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 02:45:21 PM by Metalliku »

We're loving stuff, we came unprepared, we didn't even try our best, we didn't even look like we wanted to win. Messi did stuff. The only player that actually tried his best was Aguero and that was his first world cup, I feel sorry for Aguero because he was the only loving player on that pitch who was fully prepared and ready to go but everyone else was loving useless.

I'm happy for Croatia, oh and on top of that we didn't even go to our friendly warm up games for this world cup. We didn't even go to one in Israel because we were being threatened by idiotic Hamas terrorists, when you have all that loving money, security and everything you should go there even if you're being threatened. We're absolute loving cowards and deserve no place in this world cup. Iceland and Croatia deserve their place in the round of 16

supreme white european country defeats """""""(((white""?///// soccer special interestizing country

first colamebia loses to japwn now argentiny loses to crUSHTHEWEAKia what next