Author Topic: how can i avoid this girl?  (Read 3114 times)

tell her to forget off

if she keeps doing it tell the cops

If confronting her about it doesn't do anything then the 2nd best option would be to get your friend to lay down the law around her, or like ike said see if you can arrange somewhere to hang, because at 18 she should at least know to to act semi-normal around people.

because at 18 she should at least know to to act semi-normal around people.

Yeah, she sounds awkward. If you can't muster up the will to actually communicate that you don't like this, then just avoid her.

ffs why can't you just put all the details in the OP up front lol

Why does it make you uncomfortable? Sure, she's weird, and if she's taking pictures of you without your permission and that bothers you you should confront her about it, but this still sounds like a massive over-reaction. Chances are, if you were more comfortable around her, she would be more comfortable around you, and the weird behavior would stop and you wouldn't have to do any crazy weirdo stuff to continue being friends with your mate
maybe op is an incel and she's just a weird girl that likes him and he drops his spaghetti all over the forgetin place

maybe op is an incel and she's just a weird girl that likes him and he drops his spaghetti all over the forgetin place

Maybe you're projecting lmao, OP didn't give much information at all

yeah p much what ike and emaxx said. find a different place to hang out and avoid her. she sounds like someone who you cant have a healthy relationship with, and will probably actively try to forget up any of your attempts to have a friendship/relationship with a different person

I mean, Rally isn't wrong, it's entirely possible OP got the wrong read on this chick and the fact he hasn't really talked to her about it means he won't know until he does.

yeah p much what ike and emaxx said. find a different place to hang out and avoid her. she sounds like someone who you cant have a healthy relationship with, and will probably actively try to forget up any of your attempts to have a friendship/relationship with a different person

I mean, Rally isn't wrong, it's entirely possible OP got the wrong read on this chick and the fact he hasn't really talked to her about it means he won't know until he does.
well assuming he actually has talked to her and made it clear, and he didnt misread her response when he confronted her about the sleeping pictures stuff, shes almost certainly in the psycho category. like, who takes pictures of someone else sleeping other than as a joke? it rings of "secret personal shrine full of pictures" creepy

isn't the like 3rd topic hillkill has made about some psycho girl or help over girls?

Is there another place to meet up lol? I thought the whole idea was to try and figure out a way to make it work at his place because his friend has the good internet for LAN parties or something.

I think the 'psycho behavior' is being played up here. The one incident we've heard of is pretty strange, but it seems like it's already been talked about and dealt with, so I don't see what the issue is. I think if OP was in literally any level of communication with her it'd be fine, but that's obv not going to be facilitated by avoiding the situation lol