Tommy Robinson arrested, UK censors media nationwide.

Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Tommy Robinson arrested, UK censors media nationwide.  (Read 15765 times)

A decent response, and I'd be inclined to believe you if you hadn't shown a blatant bias to silence by violence.
The fact that I want tommy robinsons ass to be grass does not mean im biased to any side Mr E-Politician

The fact that I want tommy robinsons ass to be grass does not mean im biased to any side Mr E-Politician
Its either you disagree with him to a point that you hate him, or you just enjoy violence...

Which is it?

or maybe he's just calling out your bullstuff double standards lol

except illegal immigration and free press are both different issues. illegal immigrants should be deported and people shouldn't be thrown in jail for filming a mosque. stop trying to sound smart when you have no clue what you're talking about its loving annoying

Its either you disagree with him to a point that you hate him, or you just enjoy violence...

Which is it?
Both

Both
Then you are not a free thinker if you believe other's thoughts should be silenced under a threat of violence.

Then you are not a free thinker if you believe other's thoughts should be silenced under a threat of violence.
I hate people like Tommy Robinson as hes a puppet of zionists and distracts us from the real threat which is our governments

I mean free thinker as in I think however I want

I hate people like Tommy Robinson as hes a puppet of zionists and distracts us from the real threat which is our governments

Good Lord, What?

Good Lord, What?

its not that crazy compared to your posts about this case being the start of the decline of britain into a big brother government.

its not that crazy compared to your posts about this case being the start of the decline of britain into a big brother government.
My posts are based in fact, wtf are eholt's based in?

Its because of his controversy that he's in jail, they want to silence him, if we follow and silence ourselves we will accomplish nothing and give into a UK dictatorship.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Censorship_in_the_United_States

we've censored stuff since the founding of this nation. is the USA a big brother government? your sequence of logic is literally a perfect example of the slippery slope fallacy since you provide no evidence that things will actually go the way you anticipate they will.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 01:55:23 PM by Conan »

You think him being arrested was an act of censorship even though he broke the law twice and basically interfered with an ongoing trial against police orders.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Censorship_in_the_United_States

we've censored stuff since the founding of this nation. is the USA a big brother government? your sequence of logic is literally a perfect example of the slippery slope fallacy since you provide no evidence that things will actually go the way you anticipate they will.

<Wikipedia
I'm not implying a slipepry slope because the UK is already down the forgetin slope. They censored the coverage of an arrest a man who was arrested and charged with no trial.