Author Topic: things in common about blockland forums users  (Read 5122 times)

• either 12, 15, 18, or 30 years old
  • people hate eachother but being on the blf is signing an implicit contract of mutually assured destruction so people generally play """""nice"""""
  • either technically illiterate, has used git and written html when 12, or currently is active on github and somehow is a living swiss army knife of technologies
  • either speaks in completely """""correct""""" english if older than 24, but if younger than 24, then uses """"incorrect"""" english (such as not capitalizing the beginnings of sentences or ending thoughts with periods)
  • has abused caffeine, alcohol, or some other drug at some point

I don't really think I follow any of these ones, unless being 16 would be in this 'range of common age'.

Those things are pretty common.

What do you mean by:
people hate eachother but being on the blf is signing an implicit contract of mutually assured destruction so people generally play """""nice"""""

Those things are pretty common.

What do you mean by:

everyone is perpetually at eachothers throats

i don't tend to bother with grammar on BLF because it's a casual activity not worth the extra effort
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 02:11:59 AM by Tezuni 2.0 »

I'm pretty sure we have a stuff ton of 6 year olds living among us in this community.

• everyone has at least one alt, and if they own more than two alts they don't play the game
not me

nobody on blf can make a good brown townogy

nobody on blf can make a good brown townogy
The blf is like a McDonald's quarterpounder: it looks good on the advertisement but once you take a bite you regret buying into it.

holy stuff

i got some
  • everyone fits under at least one of these 3 categories: furry, handicap, starfish
  • everyone has at least one alt, and if they own more than two alts they don't play the game
  • everyone who doesn't agree with someone has to insult them at least once
  • everyone is on borrowed time

well that's a bit offensive

well that's a bit offensive
viciously insult him to defend your intelligence

you guys are stinky there's something in common

what a glorious user script
its not a userscript log out and and look at it