wtf tito gang weds rise up

Author Topic: wtf tito gang weds rise up  (Read 3798 times)

you have me blocked in pms so delete your avatar and your last recent posts relating to it
change your password to gibberish and log out

change your password to gibberish and log out
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
i don't know what your motivations are for being such an idiot but everybody gets you're a closet furry you can drop the shtick any day now mein brother

Iirc i was told I wasnt part of "the kool kids", so I figured i was a bystander in the discord, not an ACC member...

That's inevitably why i was removed, right?

knowing you you were probably kicked from it for being handicapped

yall can post your furry ocs all you want i just dont want that Custom Gmod Tower Playermodel fat special interest type stuff to surface above the depths of this forum

knowing you you were probably kicked from it for being handicapped
Well of course to the ACC i was handicapped, only people outside the BLF, people in the real world realise how intelligent i truly am.

Well of course to the ACC i was handicapped, only people outside the BLF, people in the real world realise how intelligent i truly am.
hey critawakets what are you doing on an alt

hey critawakets what are you doing on an alt
Didn't you post as Unova2 2 posts above you loving defecit?

Unova2 is a pure Gypsy manifestation. He steals your soul, money, and virginity. I cannot control it, CRITAWAKETS

Unova2 is a pure Gypsy manifestation. He steals your soul, money, and virginity. I cannot control it, CRITAWAKETS
Soul's arent real because people are empty.

Also you're still a hypocrite.

and virginity.
heh, thats a funny joke, good one verification

you have me blocked in pms so delete your avatar and your last recent posts relating to it

In case you didn't know, I have everyone blocked on pms.

I have PMs blocked for everyone. I was sick of people spamming my inbox with stuffposts.

« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 02:38:17 PM by Kochieboy »

Iirc i was told I wasnt part of "the kool kids", so I figured i was a bystander in the discord, not an ACC member...

That's inevitably why i was removed, right?

Igor bogdanoff twin told me it was by popular vote