changed: possibly the worst thing i've ever seen

Author Topic: changed: possibly the worst thing i've ever seen  (Read 16703 times)

I'm gonna be that guy and actually post something serious about this game since i watched a playthrough of it to see what all the fuss was about

It just seems like a pretty basic Game Maker game (in terms of it's gameplay and use of stock/standard sound effects, which, this game is almost devoid of even) where it can be difficult to outrun certain enemies, get yourself immediately "transfurred" by interacting with a lot of things, and the boss fights don't really tell you what you're supposed to do (that i know of)

And to get the true ending, you have to make sure to talk to and thank Puro (the talking, black furred, white mask wearing latex creature) every chance you get, then accept the doctor's (whom you've been trying to escape from) treatment before you and Puro leave to the outside world

It just seems like it'd be more of a chore to play than to just watch someone's playthrough of it, and the game isn't originally English, it was translated using Google Translate, so even reading the dialogue can be confusing and painful at times, making the overall experience worse

And the hitboxes are way smaller than most of the sprites, leaving a lot of scenarios that leave you unsure of whether or not you can squeeze past something or if you're accidentally gonna bump into something

Oh, and one of the game over/transfur scenes involving the other black furred, white mask wearing latex creatures is straight up doggystyle butt love, minus any naughty bits

But you'd have to go out of your way for that one, unlike something like Huniepop's suggestive gameplay and even lewder post-gameplay images, so i'm not entirely sure if this game can be reported and taken down for that alone
« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 05:29:07 PM by Masterlegodude »

But you'd have to go out of your way for that one, unlike something like Huniepop's suggestive gameplay and even lewder post-gameplay images, so i'm not entirely sure if this game can be reported and taken down for that alone
"theres loveual content inside this game that breaks the steam TOS but thats okay because its hard to find in-game"

"theres loveual content inside this game that breaks the steam TOS but thats okay because its hard to find in-game"

I don't know how strict their rules are, i just assumed the loveual content had to be 'in your face' about it to be violating the TOS

you are no longer my friend alex

This may be the last time you hear from me. If I do not post in the next 24 hours, assume the worst.

assume the worst.

that's a strange way of saying, "assume the best."

maybe he means he's gonna come back with a latex glaceon special interest

i'd argue that special interest games are there to give a sense of agency to a player to make it more immersive but this game seems to be entirely devoid of agency considering how nonsensical and cheap the game overs are so i don't even get it

To even think that we live in a society

How sad, can we get 10 likes?

Haven't really said anything before but yah this gave me aids.