Author Topic: Roseanne Cancelled, Jobs lost over SJW bullstuff  (Read 18679 times)

matthew why do you always think you're so forgetin smart lol
It's hard to not think you're smart when the world IQ is on a downward spiral.

wew lad

also gotta love how matthew's ignoring the point of nobody getting fired

i think you're onto something my dude. everybody disagrees with you so obviously the world's iq is in a downward spiral. this is the new age philosophy i came to this thread to see

You're unable to read more than a few words at a time.
you irl
i believe you are on that spiral

comedians making jokes on twitter is cause to throw dozens of people out of a job
is it really that hard to not be tribal whilst you have so much that you're accountable for?

Big question of the day: should celebrities be held accountable for their actions?

If the answer is yes, you're a CULTURAL MARXIST

idk what's funnier here-- MM sperging out or the fact that roseanne dedicated an episode to be tolerant of muslim neighbors and pulls this tribal, bigoted stuff.

Big question of the day: should celebrities be held accountable for their actions?

If the answer is yes, you're a CULTURAL MARXIST
You are literally handicapped.
You refuse to read what is right in front of you, and you can go forget yourself.

is it really that hard to not be tribal whilst you have so much that you're accountable for?
That is not the point.
Why should other's suffer because of one person's actions.
Disney is loving cancer.
idk what's funnier here-- MM sperging out or the fact that roseanne dedicated an episode to be tolerant of muslim neighbors and pulls this tribal, bigoted stuff.
A bus full of soyboys falling into the silicon valley make me chuckle.

roseanne dedicated an episode to be tolerant of muslim neighbors and pulls this tribal, bigoted stuff.

muslims aren't a race

offensive humor offends me and therefore they arent allowed to have jobs

muslims aren't a race
He's right.

still bigoted either way
I say this, because I mean it from the bottom of my heart.
forget islam.

MASTER MATTHEW TOPIC WOAHHHHHHHH

MUH SOURCES

forget DEMS forget DEMS forget DEMS forget DEMS forget DEMS forget DEMS forget DEMS forget DEMS forget DEMS forget DEMS forget DEMS forget DEMS forget DEMS forget DEMS forget DEMS forget DEMS forget DEMS forget DEMS forget DEMS forget DEMS forget DEMS forget DEMS forget DEMS forget DEMS forget DEMS forget DEMS forget DEMS forget DEMS forget DEMS forget DEMS forget DEMS forget DEMS forget DEMS forget DEMS forget DEMS forget DEMS forget DEMS forget DEMS forget DEMS forget DEMS forget DEMS forget DEMS forget DEMS forget DEMS forget DEMS forget DEMS forget DEMS forget DEMS forget DEMS forget DEMS forget DEMS forget DEMS forget DEMS forget DEMS forget DEMS forget DEMS forget DEMS forget DEMS

YOUTUBE IS THE ANTICHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIST

/discuss

You are literally handicapped.
You refuse to read what is right in front of you, and you can go forget yourself.

The fact that you keep ignoring my other point makes me think you can't read, especially since I sort of mentioned the point four times now.

muslims aren't a race

Nice reading comprehension bro! I see you narrowed right in on that one.