Author Topic: Roseanne Cancelled, Jobs lost over SJW bullstuff  (Read 18607 times)

hey electrck. i notice you are under a lot of fire right now. i think you could boost your credibility by posting a picture of your kids or something.

Electrkhuggers a daddy v2.2

You kids think i have nothing better to do than argue online with a bunch of 8 year old babies? Ha. I am normal adult male with children (not mine) and job (Very important)

can confirm the blonde dude on the left is electrk and those two kids are his son Beachbum and daughter Red Spy

Being the reason people are employed must be a powerful position to occupy. The ability to literally do whatever kind of dumb, egregious stuff you want, and then when there's a backlash to get you fired, you can blame them for trying to 'kill jobs'.

as much as I dislike her show getting canceled over it she did do it to herself so it's hard to sympathize lol

don't really give a stuff about the shower either

however it does set a gross precedent I don't like

however it does set a gross precedent I don't like
was there not already a precedent set where you say some awful, tribal stuff on a public space and get fired for it?

bookmarking this page for later

dont say that

I'm so sorr please forgive :c

hey wait

Would not have guessed you were a 2 year old girl

you act old for your age
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 01:13:26 PM by Black and White »

was there not already a precedent set where you say some awful, tribal stuff on a public space and get fired for it?
"I'm offended and you're fired"

i dont think you seem to fully understand that companies that need to maintain a positive, family-friendly public image in order to have families consume their products don't want somebody destroying that necessary public image because they wanted to be tribal on twitter

if they didn't, they risk being seen as pro-racism, and being pro-racism is a very good way to lose a lot of business

if you're my employee and you say something so abhorrent that half of america is talking about how stuffty you are, I am going to fire you

i dont think you seem to fully understand that companies that need to maintain a positive, family-friendly public image in order to have families consume their products don't want somebody destroying that necessary public image because they wanted to be tribal on twitter
Why, why the forget is every company "family-friendly"?
It's only a matter of time until research industries try to be "family-friendly".

This is the most handicapped thing i've ever heard, not every damn company should be loving "family-friendly".
if they didn't, they risk being seen as pro-racism, and being pro-racism is a very good way to lose a lot of business
Well they've proven to me they're too knee-jerk to make enjoyable content. Unless their content can be enjoyed by a 2 year old child it's loving UNACCEPTABLE. Just like YT, TV is trash because we're allowing a circle jerking little town in a failed abortion of a state to make our moral choices for us.

forget everyone's feelings.

if you're my employee and you say something so abhorrent that half of america is talking about how stuffty you are, I am going to fire you
She wouldn't be on everyone's topic list if:
A. MSM wasn't tabloid media
B. Roseanne was a hard lefty.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 01:46:03 PM by Master Matthew² »