King Tony - over-reacting/stuffty troll/unneeded political threads

Author Topic: King Tony - over-reacting/stuffty troll/unneeded political threads  (Read 45874 times)

How come you aren't highlighting boomstick alt's 2 posts next to each other.
because they're two completely different ideas, and aren't made every day?

:nes:

because unlike your WAKE UP SHEEPLE THE MEDIA IS LYING GANGS ARE BEING VICTIMIZED WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY *sucks Lord Emperor Annoying Orange's richard*, they actually semi-contribute to the webpage. Post your favorite badasses from movies and a Death Grips Megathread aren't annoying or looked down on in the slightest (unless maybe you don't like Death Grips)

also yeah
but 5 is a bigger number than 2, tony

if you lut 5 the other way you get 2 and then you moosh them together and get a fish

probably because this drama is about you and not about boomstick's alt
can you just stop making threads forever nobody wants to see you flood off topic with your garbage

if you lut 5 the other way you get 2 and then you moosh them together and get a fish
extreme brain size

tony cant take the heat so he tries pointing the drama at somebody else

Is it hot in here or is it just me?

tony cant take the heat so he tries pointing the drama at somebody else
y-y-yeah, b-but you bumped an old t-thread so t-take that, liberal s-scum

It astonishes me that even though 90% of this forum knows Tony is a troll that he still gets away with trolling so easily

because unlike your WAKE UP SHEEPLE THE MEDIA IS LYING GANGS ARE BEING VICTIMIZED WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY *sucks Lord Emperor Annoying Orange's richard*,

I think the real issue here is that you people are clearly alt left and biased so you see my right posts and get mad for no reason.

How many of you people voted dem?

are you seriously trying to make this political

they actually semi-contribute to the webpage.

How do you semi-contribute to blockland by only posting in off-topic?

I guarantee 90% of these people in off topic don't even play the game anymore.

I think the real issue here is that you people are clearly alt left and biased so you see my right posts and get mad for no reason.

How many of you people voted dem?
ಠ_ಠ

are you seriously trying to make this political

It's obviously political.

I recall making pro Annoying Orange posts in 2016 on these forums and I was told to stop it because the majority of blocklanders supported bernie.

Your intentions of getting mad at my political posts are PURELY FOR POLITICAL REASONS.

Don't sit here and deny you're not mad at me because my political views are different than yours.