vote please

quiet
31 (64.6%)
L O U D
8 (16.7%)
again, kinda ehh between
9 (18.8%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Author Topic: suggest me a poll or i will sue  (Read 16002 times)

my body usually overheats at night so preferably iceburg level

i love me some heat when im sleeping

i love me some heat when im sleeping
weirdo

unless it's normally very cold where you live

weirdo

unless it's normally very cold where you live
i mean im originally from az so missouri winters kind of sucked and i prefer a warm bed either way

I like the bed to be freezing cold, but eventually warm up, but not warm enough for me to start sweating

I like my room to be icecold so I can cover myself with my thick ass comforter, it may or may not be due to my childish fear of the dark

I prefer the cold

Summer hasn't officially begun and i'm already hating these warmer temperatures that NY is getting

usually warm, especially if its after taking a shower
i only dont use blankets if im upset for some reason or that my room is too hot for the blanket

I like my room to be icecold so I can cover myself with my thick ass comforter, it may or may not be due to my childish fear of the dark
jokes on you
i dont have a fear of the dark

i have a fear of the monsters that will drag me by my ankles if they arent under a blanket

I prefer to sleep cold with lots of blanket because then if get too hot just remove blanket and not have to get up and adjust the thermostat
also why I prefer cold in general

i like to sleep at absolute zero temperatures because i dont want to be a sweaty boy

I prefer to sleep cold with lots of blanket because then if get too hot just remove blanket and not have to get up and adjust the thermostat
also why I prefer cold in general
why is this post handicap accessible

fine for 8 inches or less