Lgbtq+ month ya gay forgets (request gay avatars here)

Poll

r u un-straight

yeet
30 (41.7%)
neet
42 (58.3%)

Total Members Voted: 72

Author Topic: Lgbtq+ month ya gay forgets (request gay avatars here)  (Read 22700 times)

you know they're hurting when they have to bring the out the personal insults

It's even funnier when you realize that GFD started with the personal insults

the thread has degraded from an actual argument to a petty flame war in like 2 posts
good job

you know they're hurting when they have to bring the out the personal insults

Remember the trolls of the olden days who weren't getting so booty blasted every time you threw stuff back at 'em? These guys are loving weak

Maybe so, but the guys he were insulting are useless so it's not like anyone cares if their feelings are hurt lol

the thread has degraded from an actual argument to a petty flame war in like 2 posts
good job
radical centrist nix to the rescue thank you for your input

Time to bring this thread back on track

You literally have been insulting people the whole thread and I was responding to you insulting me?
Sounds like something a beta virgin would say

good job
can u take a side 4 once in ur 600 pound life

Hard times create strong trolls
Strong trolls create good times
Good times create weak trolls
Weak trolls create borrowed time

Hard times create strong trolls
Strong trolls create good times
Good times create weak trolls
Weak trolls create borrowed time

deep

Also it's great how the people who have built their persona here around alienating and insulting as many people as possible are complaining about getting insulted.

deep

Be careful, i saw a guy look wrong at rally and he blew up, that's guy a violent thug!

You literally have been insulting people the whole thread and I was responding to you insulting me?

Gays aren't people

Remember the trolls of the olden days who weren't getting so booty blasted every time you threw stuff back at 'em? These guys are loving weak

good forgetin' times