Author Topic: YouTubers are calling Blockland a ROBLOX ripoff to clickbait their fans.  (Read 10452 times)

Blockland is a Pong rip-off.

ROBLOX was the first game ever created.
Every single game that isn't ROBLOX is a ROBLOX ripoff.
Hail ROBLOX, supreme leader of everything.
:cookieMonster:

any publicity is good publicity unless it brings whiny ten year olds to the forums to whine about how we're a ripoff

any publicity is good publicity unless it brings whiny ten year olds to the forums to whine about how we're a ripoff
Thank god they have to pay first. That filters most of them out.

Thank god they have to pay first. That filters most of them out.
I like to think that the guests are just a bunch of 8-13 year olds with their faces pressed up to the glass trying to find a way in.

I like to think that the guests are just a bunch of 8-13 year olds with their faces pressed up to the glass trying to find a way in.
breaking news: children push monitor so hard while looking at a online video game forum they break in and become the forum

breaking news: children push monitor so hard while looking at a online video game forum they break in and become the forum
This explains how so many people don't play anymore... My god I gotta call a few people.

No wonder the forums are so toxic! :cookieMonster:

My god, we need to exterminate roblox.

Let's wear those halloween creeper mask things and bomb the roblox office.

The feds will go after whoever the forget owns minecraft these days.

Jk I swear if that gets the partyvan running then the FBI are desperate
« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 10:42:06 PM by Weaponized Autism »

« Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 12:56:27 AM by Squib »