Youtube Megathread | Youtube is on a Downward Spiral

Author Topic: Youtube Megathread | Youtube is on a Downward Spiral  (Read 12801 times)

not youtube poops that's for sure lmfao
"Lol imagine caring, gotem"

I think you struck a nerve, ike

"Lol imagine caring, gotem"

Dude youtube poops were a thing before I entered highschool and you're telling me they're a big deal now, it's hard to take you seriously at all

I think you struck a nerve, ike
matthew's nerves are perpetually struck

i love youtube music. but the video aspect is losing its appeal to me, the way its handled as a social media site now.

i love youtube music. but the video aspect is losing its appeal to me, the way its handled as a social media site now.

Yeah, word is that they're planning on axing the subscription feed for the "Recommended" feed to take priority. It feels like they're trying to standardize the social aspect of the site while hanging content creators out to dry :y

Dude youtube poops were a thing before I entered highschool and you're telling me they're a big deal now, it's hard to take you seriously at all
Bitcoin was a thing before i went into highschool, and you're telling me they're a big deal now?
It's hard to take you seriously, at ALL.

Bitcoin was a thing before i went into highschool, and you're telling me they're a big deal now?
youre a middleschooler

why do you do this to yourself

youtube is getting worse but there isn't anything better with good content

i thought you dropped out after middle school