ABSOLUTE STATE OF ZAXSTAR'S MAGIC RP!

Author Topic: ABSOLUTE STATE OF ZAXSTAR'S MAGIC RP!  (Read 6885 times)

oh my god is it you
duck q, the creator of such classics as five nights at duck's, its sequel, the remastered version, blockland.exe, and blocktale featuring duck q in the genocide route.
it truly is an honor, but you really don't have room to talk stuff on zax lol
My guy was any of this necessary?

oh my god is it you
duck q, the creator of such classics as five nights at duck's, its sequel, the remastered version, blockland.exe, and blocktale featuring duck q in the genocide route.
it truly is an honor, but you really don't have room to talk stuff on zax lol
brother that was years ago, i've moved on from that stuff

ye duck you dont have room to talk stuff to zax because you made some dumb pictures you inbred ingert
quiet you

anybody who puts there own posts in their signature is a friend

ye duck you dont have room to talk stuff to zax because you made some dumb pictures you inbred ingert
i don't think you should have room to talk either because of your spot-on handicappedness people have seen from you

anybody who puts there own posts in their signature is a friend
r there exceptions to this????

i don't think you should have room to talk either because of your spot-on handicappedness people have seen from you
im just saying that what kibia said is a very dumb argument to make

im just saying that what kibia said is a very dumb argument to make

???

noedit: i am against kibia's statement but what you've said makes it sound like you're with kibia

https://imgur.com/a/wBO7VX1
https://imgur.com/a/m2xdofW
really? on blockland? of all the forgetin places....................... ..
cant  wait for this thread to backfire immensely
i warned you not to loving make this drama
and just who the hell are you bro

noedit: i am against kibia's statement but what you've said makes it sound like you're with kibia
well it was a sarcastic statement..