Author Topic: Youtube made another pride video  (Read 17803 times)

you're like that one amish dude that tried pissing in his wife for four years to get her pregnant before he saw a doctor
drydess can u explain to me what u meant by these
drydess answer me bro

yeah and love ed is taught in high school
you know what's taught in high school bruh? abstinence, that's it. maybe wherever tf u live is different but your experience is not universal

kids don't need to be educated on loveuality
there's studies that show there's a pretty big correlation between high teenage pregnancies and low levels of love education

love ed = less trashy trailer park families with 6 kids by the age of 18

and less STD's spread too because people know about condoms and stuff.

it's only a good thing, it's not like the teachers are saying "go have gay love it's great", they are saying "if you are gonna have love (which you obviously will because you're horny teens) do it without making yourself a burden on society by getting aids or kids"

since you are a mostly an economic conservative(I assume idk) would you rather have a stuff ton of people on welfare leeching off your tax dollars because they had kids at 13? OR do you want to spend a small portion of your taxes actually teaching them not do do that?
« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 03:28:41 PM by Aide33 »

if you want the 8 year olds watching youtube to grow up thinking "man......c.... i really want to suck rooster like the dude in the video" youre ruining the next generation
itll be better if you aimed at the high schools to teach about this stuff lol

if you want the 8 year olds watching youtube to grow up thinking "man......c.... i really want to suck rooster like the dude in the video" youre ruining the next generation
how about just "dont get pissed that some other dude is getting rooster"? is that too much for your christian youth to handle?

how about just "dont get pissed that some other dude is getting rooster"? is that too much for your christian youth to handle?
most 8 year olds i know would just say "lol... thjs dude said peepee" and not do anything about it. when they're older in highschool saying that or promoting the idea is much more effective

this bitch thinks watching youtube videos can turn you gay

a whole month of ram ranch's effect on an 8 year old will probably lead to it lol

i got my "love" education in middle school and all they told us was to not have love until we're married and then they showed us pictures of diseased genitals

a whole month of ram ranch's effect on an 8 year old will probably lead to it lol
if you have 8 year olds listening to ram ranch for a whole month that's the parents' fault

Without any education there is pretty high chance that research will be the only thing teaching them;
you're like that one amish dude that tried pissing in his wife for four years to get her pregnant before he saw a doctor
there's studies that show there's a pretty big correlation between high teenage pregnancies and low levels of love education

he said kids not teenagers lol

You're like that one friend who thinks people hate him 'cause he's gay but they hate him because he's a condescending friend

love ed = less trashy trailer park families with 6 kids by the age of 18

and less STD's spread too because people know about condoms and stuff.

it's only a good thing, it's not like the teachers are saying "go have gay love it's great", they are saying "if you are gonna have love (which you obviously will because you're horny teens) do it without making yourself a burden on society by getting aids or kids"

since you are a mostly an economic conservative(I assume idk) would you rather have a stuff ton of people on welfare leeching off your tax dollars because they had kids at 13? OR do you want to spend a small portion of your taxes actually teaching them not do do that?

This is nice and all but I said loveuality not love so idk who you typed all of this for

I have no problem with loveual education but that doesn't need to include LGBT stuff in it? love ed is about practicing safe love, not going on a spirit journey to find out if you're LGBT. That's what we have the internet and San Francisco for

So what should kids get their love education from? Without any education there is pretty high chance that research will be the only thing teaching them; but it's not very likely to teach them a realistic point of view since, you know, part of the point of research is for fulling fantasy that doesn't exist in a rational world. Lack of rational love and loveuality education leads to things like incels, and other types of loveual abusers who think the things that happen in research are actually based on reality.

Lmao that research angle made me chuckle tbh idek how you went from love education to research

he said kids not teenagers lol

Oh yeah, also this

I said kids not teenagers let's make that distinction clear

When you say kids I'm thinking little kids with no concept of loveuality

If we're talking about teenagers then that's a different story altogether

« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 04:28:56 PM by Deus Ex »

if you have 8 year olds listening to ram ranch for a whole month that's the parents' fault
can u please answer my question ive already asked u like 5 times

no one said you had to inform little kids about the ins and outs of loveuality

if they are curious about a gay couple or have questions then just tell them that it's just two people that love eachother and thats all that there needs to be done

chances are little kids aren't gonna give a forget anyways (from what ive seen)

stop  please im trying to get drydess to sanswer my fuc"L{'kling question